Christmas Deals on Soccer Gear

I saw soccerloco started their Black Friday sale this past weekend. Just wanted to start a message board where we could share the best deals we've seen and hopefully save some money.

Their deal is an additional 30% off the lowest price with a discount code TGIBF. I shopped around and it appears to work on even the brand new cleats that just came out.

Has anyone seen anything else?

I personally feel I see better deals on wegotsoccer.com and soccer.com that's just me though. I will share the deals I see once I come across them.

I personally feel I see better deals on wegotsoccer.com and soccer.com that's just me though. I will share the deals I see once I come across them.
Sounds good. I just want to get the best deal. Some of the discounts on the clearance cleats have been really good. I'm waiting until Cyber Monday and then I'll be buying.

Upland Soccer 40-70% off entire store. Happening now. 100% soccer 40% off MSRP all shoes. Happening now

soccerloco warehouse sale: 4240 Kearny Mesa Road, suite 107 and we'll be open from 8 am to 4 pm both Friday, November 23rd and Saturday, November 24th.

Adidas: https://www.adidas.com/us/men-black_friday-soccer
adidas ebay warehouse has reallly good deals. problem is they dont answer their phones. customer support terrible. hard to return anything. they have clearances and then give out codes to stack 20-30% more. Make sure you get the correct sizes

Pro Soccer Direct US - can score great clearances. they will discount as inventory decreases. Bought from them two Xmas' ago.

Aviata Keeper Gloves - have had good deals with them - when they have sizes in stock.

Soccer.com - got two pairs of Elite keeper gloves. One ended up free and had them stitch in the initials. One pair was top of the line and other were practice gloves (but still good enough for matches). With discount, shipping and stitching I paid about $75 - a steal. Gloves still look good.

Puma - use to buy top of the line youth cleats and jerseys from them around xmas. Use to get up to 70% of top of the line boots. Good if you like Puma brand. Can get good deals on solid soccer balls. Good time to grab some extra shin guards. My kid always forgets them at home and have had to stash them in the car for the "just in case" moments.

Did you happen to see or know of any Futsal footwear ( youth or adult ) on sale. I will keep looking...thx

Did you happen to see or know of any Futsal footwear ( youth or adult ) on sale. I will keep looking...thx
There will be a ton of futsal shoes at the soccerloco Warehouse sale. We went last year and they always have a bunch.

Thanks to everyone who is posting so far. This is really helpful as I'm shopping around.

Back