Chelsea G06 White (established Flight 3) looking to add players

MTB

BRONZE
Chelsea G2006 Flight 3 team is looking to add a couple more players to round out our team. We are an established flight 3 team and are looking to build upon last season. We practice Monday/Wednesday 4:30-6:00 pm in Yorba Linda. Please e-mail mbarone@chelseasc.org for more information.

That's funny then why are they having Signature tryouts run by Chelsea coaches who pull parents aside in parking lot to throw the Signature coaches under the bus to take players because they can't recruit on their own because everyone knows Chelsea is nothing but a tier 3 club

It's the same reason people leave Chelsea and Jusa signature in droves. Management and the management who uses the email database to solicit for there new club

Here's a great example some idiot named Oscar who was posing as a Signature Coach during tryouts and is actually a Chelsea coach got email addresses and sent letters to parents saying he watched the tryouts and he felt their dd was too good to play Signature and to come out to his practices. Funny part is he sent emails to girls who weren't their at all and even sent emails to coaches whose kids were frozen and didn't even show up. I guess this how JUSA has to save their pathetic club program by selling what once was a great Signature program to turn it into a Chelsea feeding frenzy and deceive parents and us volunteer coaches

Shame on you Kim

Here's a great example some idiot named Oscar who was posing as a Signature Coach during tryouts and is actually a Chelsea coach got email addresses and sent letters to parents saying he watched the tryouts and he felt their dd was too good to play Signature and to come out to his practices. Funny part is he sent emails to girls who weren't their at all and even sent emails to coaches whose kids were frozen and didn't even show up. I guess this how JUSA has to save their pathetic club program by selling what once was a great Signature program to turn it into a Chelsea feeding frenzy and deceive parents and us volunteer coaches

Shame on you Kim
You sound like a signature coach with no professionalism at all, I'm glad I took my DD out of there. Hence one of the reason why I went to club vs. exposing my DD to people like you. What are you 15 name calling people, ragging on club organizations if you think you can do better why don't you make your own club, organization for signature or even a rec league? I wouldn't be surprise you don't have nerve to name call people to their face, instead your here like a coward and talking smack like high school girl.

You sound like a signature coach with no professionalism at all, I'm glad I took my DD out of there. Hence one of the reason why I went to club vs. exposing my DD to people like you. What are you 15 name calling people, ragging on club organizations if you think you can do better why don't you make your own club, organization for signature or even a rec league? I wouldn't be surprise you don't have nerve to name call people to their face, instead your here like a coward and talking smack like high school girl.
Doesn't the coach also coach at Strikers...you should know this Ruben lol. Well at least the coach has his backup if he can't recruit enough players, plus the coach is a high school coach lets see how balances all 3 Strikers, Chelsea and high school team lol.

Doesn't the coach also coach at Strikers...you should know this Ruben lol. Well at least the coach has his backup if he can't recruit enough players, plus the coach is a high school coach lets see how balances all 3 Strikers, Chelsea and high school team lol.

Yes, the coach does coach for strikers because he's trained that same team for many years and they've begged for him to continue coaching them. If anything that's a compliment to his coaching not an indictment of his commitment. I've managed his team for two years now and high school commitments have never interfered with club. The high school season doesn't heat up until December anyway, which is after the club regular season. You seem to make the assertion that a coach having 2,3 or more teams is some kind of anomaly, but a search of any club team website would show that most coaches carry multiple teams.

Yes, the coach does coach for strikers because he's trained that same team for many years and they've begged for him to continue coaching them. If anything that's a compliment to his coaching not an indictment of his commitment. I've managed his team for two years now and high school commitments have never interfered with club. The high school season doesn't heat up until December anyway, which is after the club regular season. You seem to make the assertion that a coach having 2,3 or more teams is some kind of anomaly, but a search of any club team website would show that most coaches carry multiple teams.
That maybe true but one should consider do parents want to have a coach that have multiple teams, when it comes to games, practices tournaments etc? The coach will have to choose his or her priorities, Team A or B or C and some cases team D. That's something a lot of parents should consider before they commit to a coach, our DD coach only has 2 teams which makes it easier for her to manage the teams and her assistant is always their at every game and practice. It's a win win situation for my DD vs. having a different coach stepping in.

That maybe true but one should consider do parents want to have a coach that have multiple teams, when it comes to games, practices tournaments etc? The coach will have to choose his or her priorities, Team A or B or C and some cases team D. That's something a lot of parents should consider before they commit to a coach, our DD coach only has 2 teams which makes it easier for her to manage the teams and her assistant is always their at every game and practice. It's a win win situation for my DD vs. having a different coach stepping in.

All your points are valid and so I guess I would say that we've been lucky in that regard. Scheduling conflicts have not been an issue for us.

Back