Cerritos Memorial Tournament

Got a chance to watch the Legends verse Slammers Pre-Elite game today, was a good game with a lot of back and fourth. Not many scoring chances for either side, slammers scored own a own goal by a legends player off a corner. Both teams have tons of athletic girls with tons of ability.

Hi- I see who made the semis, but any surprises this weekend? Besides Legends South and LA Premier going 0-3 and Tudela tying Galaxy SB... or were those not surprises?

Hi- I see who made the semis, but any surprises this weekend? Besides Legends South and LA Premier going 0-3 and Tudela tying Galaxy SB... or were those not surprises?
I got chance to watch Tudela FC play last night really enjoyed the way they move the ball. The play out of the back, there spacing is good and backs stay wide, they also look to play a lot of one touch pass`s. There keeper is very solid and plays her position well, comes off her line when needed.

Which Legends team was it? Was it the one with the English coach? Lots of yelling at his kids and the refs, not a lot of coaching?

That Legends team is from up north. That English guy went up there. Legends South is coached by Jenny and my daughter's on the team.

That Legends team is from up north. That English guy went up there. Legends South is coached by Jenny and my daughter's on the team.
Got it. Sorry for the confusion! I knew it wasn't the pre-Academy team, and none of the other Legends teams I could find (besides South) seemed like they'd be playing top division.

I've heard good things about your DD's coach; the other guy... well, I've heard him myself. 'Nuff said.

Legends FC Pre-Academy 0 --- Galaxy SB Pre-Academy 2
Slammers FC Pre-Elite 6 --- Slammers Segovia 0

Final all set:
Galaxy SB v. Slammers Pre-Elite

Back