Cerritos Memorial Challenge Cup

Looks like there are going to be a bunch of Legends teams in Flight 1 this year? Where are Legends South and Legends North out of?

I know Legends Pre-Academy is out of Chino Hills. I also know that Legends Pre-Academy is the one everyone should be concerned about. Not taking anything away from the other teams, but Legends Pre-Academy has proven that they're the real deal in the top flight.

Disappointed that Albion's top team isn't coming if that's the case.

Looks like there are going to be a bunch of Legends teams in Flight 1 this year? Where are Legends South and Legends North out of?

I know Legends Pre-Academy is out of Chino Hills. I also know that Legends Pre-Academy is the one everyone should be concerned about. Not taking anything away from the other teams, but Legends Pre-Academy has proven that they're the real deal in the top flight.

Disappointed that Albion's top team isn't coming if that's the case.

Legends South is from the Temecula area and Legends North (f.k.a Legends FC Gold) is from the Chino/Chino Hills area

What field are you at? Troy HS fields are good sized and the grass is fantastic. If your on field 4 you get the pro style seating with contoured seats.

Field 5 this morning. Watched Slammers vs SD Madrid and Legends vs Albion. Girls ran out of space quickly on through balls. All four teams I saw had trouble adjusting in first half, but second half was better.

I can confirm that Anaheim Surf's Las Vegas forward was playing for Legends. Not sure if guest or permanent.

Field 5 this morning. Watched Slammers vs SD Madrid and Legends vs Albion. Girls ran out of space quickly on through balls. All four teams I saw had trouble adjusting in first half, but second half was better.

I can confirm that Anaheim Surf's Las Vegas forward was playing for Legends. Not sure if guest or permanent.
Interested in walking field 5. It looked similar to field 4. But again I was looking at it from a perpendicular angle if thats possible. Though I felt field 4 was great overall.

Field 4 is much better than 5.
field #5 was way better than anything we saw last weekend at Silver Lakes. Sad thing is we are going back there to play on Monday on the same fields 12A/13A ...................Lastman its going be a tough day for you tomorrow watching your 2 favorite teams play .....LOL ..............

Back