Celebtate The 4th of July ....! Greatest Freedom Loving Nation on the Planet !!!!!

trump-fourth-04-gty-jc-190704_hpEmbed_3x2_992.jpg

The " Liberal " News networks are going to really regret what they did !

Especially :
MSNBC
ABC
NBC
CBS

trump-fourth-04-gty-jc-190704_hpEmbed_3x2_992.jpg

The " Liberal " News networks are going to really regret what they did !

Especially :
MSNBC
ABC
NBC
CBS
I know. And unlike you, those fake news outlets didn’t believe Trump when he said the Americans took over airports during the Revolutionary War. Can you believe those liars, Nono?

Hilarious how these liberals suddenly find the flag a sign of oppression. Maybe it's because they are taking their orders from Nike and Kap. But at least President Obama didn't object to the Ross version at his inauguration, in fact, none of these libs did. But because it's now trendy and the cool thing to do these mindless fools jump on the bandwagon...

I know. And unlike you, those fake news outlets didn’t
believe Trump when he said the
Americans took over airports during the Revolutionary War.
Can you believe those liars, Nono?

Oh my.......a little early for pourin Tequila in your Horchata isn't it " Messy "....

Next thing ....you're gunna espouse about spotin Big Foot...

You gotta stop watchin those reruns of Beverly Hillbillies.

Oh my.......a little early for pourin Tequila in your Horchata isn't it " Messy "....

Next thing ....you're gunna espouse about spotin Big Foot...

You gotta stop watchin those reruns of Beverly Hillbillies.
You didn’t hear Trump say that? Do you believe him?

Hilarious how these liberals suddenly find the flag a sign of oppression. Maybe it's because they are taking their orders from Nike and Kap. But at least President Obama didn't object to the Ross version at his inauguration, in fact, none of these libs did. But because it's now trendy and the cool thing to do these mindless fools jump on the bandwagon...

What are you babbling about now?

I thought George Washington was awesome, the way his troops took the airports.
Did you cheer when Trump said that?
t's supporters don't know any better and could care less, they simple be live what he says, unquestioningly. They think they just learned something the fake media doesn't know about or is hiding.

t's supporters don't know any better and could care less,
they simple be live what he says, unquestioningly. They
think they just learned something the fake media doesn't
know about or is hiding.

3:01 am .....ahhhhh must hurt have my " persona " living
in your over ripe melon....

0668d25aa0ca3e08abba0e731f62faf2.jpg

t's supporters don't know any better and could care less, they simple be live what he says, unquestioningly. They think they just learned something the fake media doesn't know about or is hiding.
Drunk in your underwear hammering away in a paranoid frenzy at 3 am is no way to go through life.
Remember, only 11 more years.

Back