Calsouth State Cup Dates?

Socal United

SILVER ELITE
Are the dates for state cup anywhere where anyone can see them? Most interested in when the youngers are starting in January.

Will be so much easier when it takes place in December next year....

I was wondering the same thing. But what's up with December? I think this is the 1st I've heard of a December State Cup date.

Are the dates for state cup anywhere where anyone can see them? Most interested in when the youngers are starting in January.

Will be so much easier when it takes place in December next year....

STATE CUP 2020
https://calsouth.com/state-cup/
YOUNGERS REGISTRATION OPENS SEPT. 30, 2019
$600 Early Bird Fee ends Oct. 17, 2019
2011 & 2010 START DATE 1/18/20
2009 & 2008 START DATE 1/25/20
2007 START DATE 2/15/20
2006 START DATE 2/22/20

NATIONAL CUP 2020
https://calsouth.com/national-cup/
YOUNGERS REGISTRATION OPENS SEPT. 30, 2019
$900 Early Bird Fee ends Oct. 17, 2019
2008 START DATE 2/15/20
2007 START DATE 2/22/20
2006 START DATE 2/22/20

I've got questions related to older teams.
National Cup for 2004 is to start on Sunday, April 5th (April 4th is an ACT test date and no games are scheduled).
National Cup usually plays 1 game per day. So it looks like that means that the first round will be:
Sunday, April 5th
Saturday, April 11
Sunday, April 12- This is Easter Sunday. Does Cal-South usually schedule games on Easter?

Last year there was a 2 week gap between rounds 1 (April, 6,7,15) and Round 2 (April 27, 28, May 5th). I don't recall if that was due to rain or if that was the original schedule.

Does anyone have any insight on what is planned beyond the "Start Dates"-

Also looks like Presidents for olders is set to start the same weekend as National Cup for the 04 and 05 age groups. (Presidents will start earlier for the 03, 02 and 01 age groups)

National Cup for 2004 is to start on Sunday, April 5th (April 4th is an ACT test date and no games are scheduled).
National Cup usually plays 1 game per day. So it looks like that means that the first round will be:
Sunday, April 5th
Saturday, April 11
Sunday, April 12- This is Easter Sunday. Does Cal-South usually schedule games on Easter?

Last year there was a 2 week gap between rounds 1 (April, 6,7,15) and Round 2 (April 27, 28, May 5th). I don't recall if that was due to rain or if that was the original schedule.

Also looks like Presidents for olders is set to start the same weekend as National Cup for the 04 and 05 age groups. (Presidents will start earlier for the 03, 02 and 01 age groups)
I don't recall the specific dates for each group last year, but there were lots of weather push backs in national and state cup.

Sunday, April 5th
Saturday, April 11

No games on Easter - that has been my experience in the last 8 or 9 years but I guess you never know!

Back