CalSouth Release questions

Hi, I have a couple of questions for the ones in the know.
  1. Is roster freeze still ending in 12/31/2020? Even with the fact that no leagues have started?
  2. What would be the reason for the link to request a release/transfer says "NA" instead?
Example (Calsouth Profile, applications tab):
It should look like this:
Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 3.12.40 PM.png
But it looks like this:
Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 3.13.01 PM.png

1. Is roster freeze still ending in 12/31/2020? Even with the fact that no leagues have started?
  2. What would be the reason for the link to request a release/transfer says "NA" instead?
View attachment 9685
But it looks like this:
View attachment 9686
As far as I know, roster freeze was never 12/31/2020.
It was always 8/31/20.
There is a transfer window opens right after Thanksgiving and before State Cup Freeze for anyone who wants to transfer.
At least it was like this.
In light of a current situation, I'm sure you can transfer anytime you wish.

As far as I know, roster freeze was never 12/31/2020.
It was always 8/31/20.
There is a transfer window opens right after Thanksgiving and before State Cup Freeze for anyone who wants to transfer.
At least it was like this.
In light of a current situation, I'm sure you can transfer anytime you wish.
Just agreeing here.

Although we're Norcal, we transferred in October, best decision ever.

View attachment 9685
But it looks like this:
View attachment 9686
I'm in the know MIX on how to hop clubs during and after the season. Go back to "ECNL vs GDA Toxic War" for all the information you need. Ellejustus is the avatar. Dom suspended my account ((first time I got suspended since 6th grade)) because I made a false and misleading ad promoting the "The Real Socal Soccer Elites" in club soccer. Basically, you can leave whenever you want, especially when coaches yell and scream at girls and Docs lie every time they open their pie hole. Oh, if the 1 and half hour drive is too far, you can claim "road rage" as a reason to hop clubs. Good luck bro :)

I'm in the know MIX on how to hop clubs during and after the season. Go back to "ECNL vs GDA Toxic War" for all the information you need. Ellejustus is the avatar. Dom suspended my account ((first time I got suspended since 6th grade)) because I made a false and misleading ad promoting the "The Real Socal Soccer Elites" in club soccer. Basically, you can leave whenever you want, especially when coaches yell and scream at girls and Docs lie every time they open their pie hole. Oh, if the 1 and half hour drive is too far, you can claim "road rage" as a reason to hop clubs. Good luck bro :)
Interesting... you just mentioned the two reasons... Am I not that "incognito" as I thought or was it a lucky guess?

Back