Cal North Dispute Resolution Board

GunninGopher

SILVER ELITE
I recall correctly, a while back someone shared a link to a web database that showed the results of either hearings or of claims made by team officials. These ran the gamut from poor field conditions to assaults.

Obviously the original post is long gone. An internet search is to no avail.

Does anyone know the site to which I'm referring?

This would be great to have access too in our area.
This appears to be a league PAD site. Both CSL and Presidio publish data on cards presented in league games because it factors into final standings points and player suspensions. I don't know what SCDSL and ECNL do. State Cup publishes every red card, and yellow cards don't have any carryover.

Cal South PAD used to publish this kind of data openly back when almost no one had internet access, and then they hid it away in a corner of the Coronado club's website. About that time, Cal South re-organized PAD (to improve it, of course, although one of the sitting members told me that some people who had influence with CS BOD members didn't like having their behavior publicized), and the only way for the average Joe to know what they are doing is to be a subject of their action.

Harassment, Aggressiveness, or any type of Intimidation directed at the ref FOR ANY REASON before, during, after a game to alter the outcome of a decision is a NoNo.

It would sure be nice if CalSouth sent parents and coaches that get kicked out of a game to a class like CalNor does. I am not sure what the Positive Coaching Alliance course is but I am sure it has an impact especially since the coach or parents have to cover the cost. I am sure it is a steady revenue stream for CalNor.

I have the impression this is a NorCal Premier League thing, not Cal-North. I don't know the leagues up there, but might know a little more soon. My daughter is playing in a Cal-North tournament in August which might motivate me to research a bit.

Back