BYSC 05 Looking For Players.

Hello. BYSC Corona United B2005 is looking for all positions. This is a fresh up and coming team lead by BYSC Director of Coaching Shayon Jalayer (Shy). The team will compete in Coast Soccer League Silver Elite for the 2017 Fall Season.

The team will practice Monday's and Wednesday's from 5:30pm-7pm at Eagle Glen park off Cajalco and 15 in Corona, CA.

I do not have a son on the team. My son is on the B98 team that is aging out after National Cup in May. We currently have 10+ players that will be moving on to the college level. The G98 team has more than that. My son has been with Coach Shy over 4 years now and I wish he could be with him even longer. But the job was done and he selected his college he will be playing for in August. We have many more parents and players that can answer any questions you might have from actual experience with the club and coach.

This will be Coach Shys new baby. For those not aware who he is, he is known for having teams play very attractive soccer. He is also known for getting many players into the collegiate level each year. He invests his all into his teams and they have always been successful. He has coached and played in the youth, college and pro ranks. He is the real deal and loved by all his players. He truly gets the best out of each player. I am going to stick around with my knowledge and make sure to help this new team stay on the same course. I have managed the B98 team for nearly 10 years and we always competed at the highest level, winning CSL Premier in 2015 as well as a long list of other accomplishments. None bigger than sending most the team to play college ranks.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me. I am just posting this out of my love for the club and coach, I have no horse in the race. I have been on these forums forever.

Thanks!

Back