Beach FC

Does anyone know of a coach named Kevin Pineda?

Is he new to the club soccer scene?

Does he play possesion based?

Is he a “screamer”

He has a flight 1 apparently and reached out regarding my daughter.

I have an ‘04 and ‘06 at the Club. Although I’ve never had Kevin as a Coach I know a few who have and can reach out to them if your interested. I know he has been around for a while and would recommend having your DD attend a few practices before making any decisions. He may be a great Coach but if the Chemistry isn’t there, it isn’t there.

PM me if you have any questions.

Playing one of his teams recently, did not hear any screaming and the team he had on the field was quality and the team played well connected with direction and play making. Beach as a whole seems to be one of the better run programs and it reflects in their teams solid play and good sportsmanship (from what I have personally witnessed).

Yes.

Although from my experience I think the club has no real say on how to play. I know it comes directly from the coach.

I just wanted to make sure he wasn’t given that team and he had no sense of knowledge or direction.

Heard he actually develops players but that’s about it. Have never heard of the coach.

Playing one of his teams recently, did not hear any screaming and the team he had on the field was quality and the team played well connected with direction and play making. Beach as a whole seems to be one of the better run programs and it reflects in their teams solid play and good sportsmanship (from what I have personally witnessed).
Yes.

Although from my experience I think the club has no real say on how to play. I know it comes directly from the coach.

I just wanted to make sure he wasn’t given that team and he had no sense of knowledge or direction.

Heard he actually develops players butthat’s about it. Have never heard of the coach.

My daughter played for him a few years ago. He was really nice to the girls and was always really positive.
Yes.

Heard he actually develops players butthat’s about it. Have never heard of the coach.

I have an ‘04 and ‘06 at the Club. Although I’ve never had Kevin as a Coach I know a few who have and can reach out to them if your interested. I know he has been around for a while and would recommend having your DD attend a few practices before making any decisions. He may be a great Coach but if the Chemistry isn’t there, it isn’t there.

PM me if you have any questions.
Have you seen him practice?

Back