Beach FC B05

BeachFC05

BRONZE
Beach FC B05 are looking to build a strong team for the upcoming year.

We already have a core group now looking to add some talent around them.

The team will be coached by Marc Milner

Any players interested please contact beachfcmilner@hotmail.com

Which city? Which coach/team is this replacing or is it new? Which level? (At least one of the Flight 1 Beach 05 teams should have played Flight 2 from what I watched.)

We will be based out of Redondo Beach.

The coach will be Marc Milner. As mentioned we are looking to build a strong group. If interested come check out a session - no commitment necessary for that unless you like what you see and decide it may be something you are interested in committing to.

I personally saw Beach 05 teams coached by Pena and B. Lopez and Artiaga play (did not see Rodriguez). Milner has an interesting bio.
  • Is Milner's team completely new?
  • Is it replacing one of the others?
  • Are those other four teams still returning?
  • Is the Pena team still playing Flight 1? (Is Pena still coaching it after National Cup because I can't imagine he handled that well?)
  • Are other teams moving up?
  • Who will decide what level this team is playing at?
Thank you.

1. It will be using the core of Pena and building on it
2. Lopez, Rodriguez and Artiaga (out of long beach) are all returning
3. The club chooses the level based on the players available.

Ah ... now THAT is interesting. Might get some lookers now with that info. :)Thank you.

(Redondo is too far for my B05 player, but watching the coaching changes over the next year.)

Beach are still looking for a few players to join there team. We had our opening games this weekend in the Winter Cup and had a good showing moving the ball well and winning the final.

We are looking for a few more competitive players to help push the team forward.

Back