Bayern GPS-Central tryouts

He actually got arrested this morning on theft and embezzlement charges.
I had heard those rumors last fall but never got any confirmation when I asked around. The figure I heard was 40k.

He has left 3 clubs now on extremely bad terms. I was shocked that GPS was associating themselves with him. I wonder where they were getting their advice.

I had heard those rumors last fall but never got any confirmation when I asked around. The figure I heard was 40k.

He has left 3 clubs now on extremely bad terms. I was shocked that GPS was associating themselves with him. I wonder where they were getting their advice.
40K for a club the size of Barca seems a lot???
True he had been at multiple clubs but I heard the guy is a salesmen. What other explanation is for him getting multiple chances?

Oh good, Really is on line right now. Maybe he can shed some light on this issue? As he says he "called it" and GPS will be gone within the year.

40K for a club the size of Barca seems a lot???
True he had been at multiple clubs but I heard the guy is a salesmen. What other explanation is for him getting multiple chances?

That figure was told to me last October by a Liverpool board member (His club prior to Barca). I have no idea where he got it. I wouldn't be surprised if it was inflated every time the story got passed around. I agree it sounds like a lot, but there is a lot of money that is collected. I don't know what Barca registration fees are (were?) but that's only 40 players at 1k per.

Rells is a their has stolen money from kids for years and hidden it he should have nothing to do with soccer at all on any level

Back