Are teams still forming?

It seems as if there has been quite a bit of team dissolvement and player movement for this age in the OC. Are rosters pretty much set for Flight 1 and 2 teams in OC?
I know quite a few good players still searching, so please send info if you know of any teams that are still accepting players to come tryout.

It seems as if there has been quite a bit of team dissolvement and player movement for this age in the OC. Are rosters pretty much set for Flight 1 and 2 teams in OC?
I know quite a few good players still searching, so please send info if you know of any teams that are still accepting players to come tryout.
I recommend contacting the coach of teams you are interested in for your daughter. Most teams are probably close to full but may be looking for one or two more players.

Thank you! I have been doing that as well as the other parents have too. I just figured I would post it here to see if any club teams are still actively looking for players :)

AYSO United 2008 is still forming as Try-outs are next week, pending rain. Looks like the makings of a very good team forming. Check out the AYSO United Rancho Conejo website.

AYSO United Rancho Conejo is Club and the 2008 Girls team will play Bronze or Silver depending on how thy do in the first few tournaments. May be a solid option as the program is coming into it's own.

AYSO United Rancho Conejo is forming a 2008 Girls team. They are building their team from a very strong '08 Extra team that won their section and are playing in Bakersfield this weekend for the Championship. It's a solid option and plays in a very good league.

Back