Anyone watch El Clasico?

Suarez is one of the best pure forwards I've seen in a long time. Not only is he a great goal scorer, he is willing to do the grunt work that opens the game up for the rest of his team to exploit. If he didn't have a bad reputation from biting, he would probably be a much bigger star than he already is.
Suarez is a huge star, how much of a bigger star could he be? And I think his biting made him an even bigger star.

Suarez is a huge star, how much of a bigger star could he be? And I think his biting made him an even bigger star.
I'll tell you this much for certain, you may be right about that, but if it were me receiving that bite, I would be the bigger star today for turning around and knocking all those ugly fucking teeth down his throat. I'd have taken the red, suspension, whatever they would hand down. Then Suarez would be famous for trying to gum somebody th next time.

I think his bad reputation kept him from the Balon d'Or last year. He had a phenomenal year and IMHO was the best in the world.

I'll tell you this much for certain, you may be right about that, but if it were me receiving that bite, I would be the bigger star today for turning around and knocking all those ugly fucking teeth down his throat. I'd have taken the red, suspension, whatever they would hand down. Then Suarez would be famous for trying to gum somebody th next time.
Well . . . I'd like to think I could do that, but then I'd remember that Suarez is a world-class athlete, and I'm a middle-aged never was, has been, and I'd just run crying to the ref.

Back