Anaheim/OC Surf Tryouts 1/17, 1/18

LifeisGood

SILVER ELITE
Anaheim/ OC Surf G'09 is having tryouts on Wed. 1/17 and 1/18, 5:00-6:30 at Villa Park HS. The new G'09 Warman team this season went undefeated in flight 3 and made the finals in 6 of 7 tournaments. They have won their last 3 tournaments and are currently on a 26 game undefeated streak ( 24 wins, 2 ties). If interested, register for tryouts at anaheimsurf.com. You can also contact Coach Warman at bttmj5@sbcglobal.net, if you have any questions.

Anaheim/ OC Surf G'09 is having tryouts on Wed. 1/17 and 1/18, 5:00-6:30 at Villa Park HS. The new G'09 Warman team this season went undefeated in flight 3 and made the finals in 6 of 7 tournaments. They have won their last 3 tournaments and are currently on a 26 game undefeated streak ( 24 wins, 2 ties). If interested, register for tryouts at anaheimsurf.com. You can also contact Coach Warman at bttmj5@sbcglobal.net, if you have any questions.
So who were the teams they tied to?

Time to move up to flight 2!

looks like the undefeated got defeated Rainbow, but lots of things could have occurred.
Yup. For some reason, I thought you would mention that ;) It happens. That SD Soccer club Navy is a very good team. We played very well, but they were the better team and won 2-1. They beat Legends Anderson 3-0 earlier and it could have been more. They are definitely my pick to win the whole thing.

Today, it was a pretty ugly game with Legends. The wind was terrible and whichever team had the wind, controlled the game and played on the other team's half nearly the entire time. Legends has a very good player, #6, who was the best player on the field and can strike the ball well and consistently. She scored on a good shot. 2nd half, we probably had 10 corners and lots of shots, but we couldn't put one in. The girls gave everything they could, which is all you can ask for. Still plenty of tears after the game though. :( Definitely a character builder.

Yup. For some reason, I thought you would mention that ;) It happens. That SD Soccer club Navy is a very good team. We played very well, but they were the better team and won 2-1. They beat Legends Anderson 3-0 earlier and it could have been more. They are definitely my pick to win the whole thing.

Today, it was a pretty ugly game with Legends. The wind was terrible and whichever team had the wind, controlled the game and played on the other team's half nearly the entire time. Legends has a very good player, #6, who was the best player on the field and can strike the ball well and consistently. She scored on a good shot. 2nd half, we probably had 10 corners and lots of shots, but we couldn't put one in. The girls gave everything they could, which is all you can ask for. Still plenty of tears after the game though. :( Definitely a character builder.
I personally see it as a positive thing for undefeated teams because they will never forget the feeling. With the right motivation it should inspire them to get better. Let them know that there were several girls that cried this weekend and at the end it's just a game. They will have hundreds of games in their lifetime this is only the beginning. ;):D Your team has a lot of potential hopefully you get a rematch in the near future.

Last edited:
I personally see it as a positive thing for undefeated teams because they will never forget the feeling. With the right motivation it should inspire them to get better. Let them know that there were several girls that cried this weekend and at the end it's just a game. They will have hundreds of games in their lifetime this is only the beginning. ;):D Your team has a lot of potential hopefully you get a rematch in the near future.
What flight is this club team?

Back