An amazing case for reducing gun ownership in America

You're the Fool in the ...

050ec9e7-c518-4a6b-bc99-0d21d56ad2d1_1.eadf06bd6b31545a15019bbea60d8edd.jpeg

Go ahead. Take their guns.
If they come onto my property I'll shoot em, then call the cops.

I would suggest that you bring a gun with you when you go get their guns, and hopefully you wont break any laws while taking their guns. (or get shot yourself)

First thing " Messy " needs is a REAL set......
or he can just pretend and play with the below set.

Stress-Relief-Smacking-SackTWT.png

Go ahead. Take their guns.
If they come onto my property I'll shoot em, then call the cops.

I would suggest that you bring a gun with you when you go get their guns, and hopefully you wont break any laws while taking their guns. (or get shot yourself)
There you go again, defending terrorists.
They should be banned and their guns taken.
We have about 1 a day, don't we?
You should not support cop killers.

He doesn't know who he is any more. Maybe it's all the laughter he is hearing behind his back.

Meth brought in through our wall-less Mexico border no doubt after being released from prison early by governor brown obviously, nice job you libs are doing here in ca.
You love that AR-15, baby! That’s American! Did he load it with meth? The spray was very effective. A proud weapon for all freedom-loving Americans.

Meth brought in through our wall-less Mexico border no doubt after being released from prison early by governor brown obviously, nice job you libs are doing here in ca.

Meth smuggled from Mexico comes almost entirely through the legal ports of entry, wall or no wall.

When did I defend terrorists?
You said you wanted to take their guns.
I told you to go git em.
I'll stay here and guard the house.

Swanson Salsbury Steak night?
Maybe some "surf 'n turf" with that fresh can of clam chowder on the side?

Stouffer's frozen microwaved stuffed peppers that I bought at S&F last week, Mexican Coke, leftover popcorn, and some infused chocolate for dessert.

The clam chowder was basically Campbell's. I'm from New England so I didn't expect Durgin Park (RIP) or even Howard Johnson's chowder - but it could have used some butter (which I added after tasting) and some actually detectable clams.

You should stay put too.
If they kill wez before he gets their guns, they might follow this thread back to Poway or Oceanside.
I'll keep my eyes and ears open.

According to Poway's fake-cowboy mayor, they are prepared to deal with shooters. Doesn't really matter to me because I don't live there any more. I was in Oceanside today, however, visiting Amtrak and walking the pier (one of my favorite exercise routines).

Back