An amazing case for reducing gun ownership in America

Seems dizzy has a mental block. All he can do is parrot things with a conditioned response, usually one word or simple phrases, sad.
I really like his analysis of QE. Obama printed "fake money" that caused inflation. And that numbskull Ricky says "yeah, fake money."
Except no inflation.
And houses are assets.
He's never correct about anything on finance or economics.
Once he said the 2020 election is the Dems' to lose and he has pointed out that HRC was a bad candidate. I agree with him on those.

I really like his analysis of QE. Obama printed "fake money" that caused inflation. And that numbskull Ricky says "yeah, fake money."
Except no inflation.
And houses are assets.
He's never correct about anything on finance or economics.
Once he said the 2020 election is the Dems' to lose and he has pointed out that HRC was a bad candidate. I agree with him on those.
Lol!! This above you both now.

Feel good story of the day and proof God exists and has a sense of humor.

Police: Dead Invasion Suspect Stabbed Self After Homeowner Shot Him

Police-line.png

Dan Kitwood/Getty
AWR HAWKINS 19 May 2019
Houston Police say a home invasion suspect was shot by a homeowner then stabbed himself numerous times before dying.

Click2Houston reports that the suspect entered the home and the father of the home spotted him going into a daughter’s bedroom. A confrontation ensued, with the father ultimately disarming the suspect then shooting him with his own gun.

Police indicate that suspect, after being shot, “went downstairs and began stabbing himself.”

ABC 13 reports that the suspect was transported to a hospital for treatment and pronounced dead.

Four children were in the house at the time the father confronted and shot the suspect. None of the children were harmed.

Feel good story of the day and proof God exists and has a sense of humor.

Police: Dead Invasion Suspect Stabbed Self After Homeowner Shot Him

Police-line.png

Dan Kitwood/Getty
AWR HAWKINS 19 May 2019
Houston Police say a home invasion suspect was shot by a homeowner then stabbed himself numerous times before dying.

Click2Houston reports that the suspect entered the home and the father of the home spotted him going into a daughter’s bedroom. A confrontation ensued, with the father ultimately disarming the suspect then shooting him with his own gun.

Police indicate that suspect, after being shot, “went downstairs and began stabbing himself.”

ABC 13 reports that the suspect was transported to a hospital for treatment and pronounced dead.

Four children were in the house at the time the father confronted and shot the suspect. None of the children were harmed.
Why didn't he just shoot the perp right off the bat?

Don't get it do you? . . . maybe the title of this thread might give you a clue.
You wouldn't need to try and save yourself if you would only read before you post.
Nothing new.
Nice try though.
Being wrong is nothing to be ashamed of, I have been wrong a couple of times myself, but it just makes it worse when you lie to cover your dumb ass.

Buttigieg’s ‘1%’ Of Third Trimester Abortions In A Year Is Seven Times More Than All Mass Shooting Deaths Since 1966
May 20th, 2019
GettyImages-1149616823-e1558315014919.jpg

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS - MAY 16: Democratic presidential candidate and South Bend, Indiana Mayor Pete Buttigieg speaks to an overflow crowd during a luncheon hosted by the City Club of Chicago on May 16, 2019 in Chicago, Illinois. Buttigieg is one of more than 20 candidates seeking the Democratic nomination for president. (Photo by Scott Olson/Getty Images)

Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg downplayed the estimated “less than 1%” of abortions that occur each year in the third trimester during a town hall debate Sunday on Fox News.

However, the number of abortions the mayor of South Bend, Indiana was referring to represents more than seven times the combined deaths from mass shootings in America since 1966.

Back