An amazing case for reducing gun ownership in America

“This idiot is walking down the street with a damn pistol on his side where we just had kids get shot,” the other man said. “I’m a gun rights person, I have guns. But this idiot is walking down here and saying that he needs to make America great again. That’s not what America needs.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/watch-trump-supporter-shows-texas-high-school-shooting-gun/
Never let a tragedy go to waste, I forget who said that.

"Prepare to watch the NRA boast about getting higher donations. Prepare to see students rise up and be called 'civil terrorists' and crisis actors. Prepare for the right-wing media to attack the survivors."

"Prepare to watch the NRA boast about getting higher donations. Prepare to see students rise up and be called 'civil terrorists' and crisis actors. Prepare for the right-wing media to attack the survivors."
I believe this is what you are looking for,
Minutes After Deadly Texas School Shooting, CNN Already Starts Spreading Fake News
Media | Amber Athey

Classic CNN

“This idiot is walking down the street with a damn pistol on his side where we just had kids get shot,” the other man said. “I’m a gun rights person, I have guns. But this idiot is walking down here and saying that he needs to make America great again. That’s not what America needs.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/watch-trump-supporter-shows-texas-high-school-shooting-gun/

Perhaps he thinks it will be his last chance to be armed in public. Perhaps he inadvertently made that true.

Perhaps he thinks it will be his last chance to be armed in public. Perhaps he inadvertently made that true.
Reminds me of an incident years ago when a tall black guy in a nice suit was just standing by a building in downtown SD holding a rather large pistol. He wasn't saying anything to anyone, he wasn't making threatening gestures, nothing, just standing there leaning against the wall. People got spooked and the cops were called, they tried to talk to him but he just looked at them and shrugged his shoulders. One thing lead to another and he was shot dead without ever shooting a shot himself. Granted we SD wasn't an open carry city, but when you come around armed no one knows what your intentions are.

Always tear down society, that's the Job of Lemming Imbeciles like you...Rodent....

Reminds me of an incident years ago when a tall black guy in a nice suit was just standing by a building in downtown SD holding a rather large pistol. He wasn't saying anything to anyone, he wasn't making threatening gestures, nothing, just standing there leaning against the wall. People got spooked and the cops were called, they tried to talk to him but he just looked at them and shrugged his shoulders. One thing lead to another and he was shot dead without ever shooting a shot himself. Granted we SD wasn't an open carry city, but when you come around armed no one knows what your intentions are.
Open carry is against the law, and you are walking around with a loaded weapon in DOWNTOWN SAN DIEGO, you will probably get shot by the police.
At the very least, you will be wrassled to the ground and violently arrested and handcuffed, then taken to jail.
Race is not an issue.
If you dont believe me, try it.

Never let a tragedy go to waste, I forget who said that.

Rahm Emanuel .....The very guy Micheal Avenatti worked under for years...
Look up the link between Eric Schneiderman, Rahm Emanuel, Kieth Raniere
The Podesta Bros, Haiti, Epstien and the MASSIVE court cases that are developing
in regards to NXIVM and SDNY.....

And? Mr Babble?

J.J. Watt offers to pay for funerals for victims of Santa Fe High School shooting

Houston Texans defensive end J.J. Watt has reached out to Santa Fe High School — which sits just 36 miles southeast of Houston — and offered to pay for the funerals for the victims of Friday’s mass shooting that left at least 10 dead and another 10 injured, according to John McClain of the Houston Chronicle.

Has the NRA ever done anything to help?

J.J. Watt offers to pay for funerals for victims of Santa Fe High School shooting

Houston Texans defensive end J.J. Watt has reached out to Santa Fe High School — which sits just 36 miles southeast of Houston — and offered to pay for the funerals for the victims of Friday’s mass shooting that left at least 10 dead and another 10 injured, according to John McClain of the Houston Chronicle.

Has the NRA ever done anything to help?
JJ is pure class.
The NRA guy who shot the church shooter is too.

Easy access to and the ready availability of weapons of death is the reason the numbers are so high. The NRA and it's supporters see the writing on the wall and it ain't good. No wonder they are afraid, they actually laid the foundation for their own demise. Commonsense in the past would have alleviated radical measures in the future . . . it's simply inevitable. Marion Hammer was the beginning of the end. She turns out to be the worst thing that ever happened to the NRA and bad thing for America.

Back