Amazingcase for increasing gun ownership in America

You were tslking specifically about Germany, not about third world countries around the world. Have you been to Germany or are you just going off what you read? I have a cousin who is married to a German who is always traveling back to Germany for work. We are due to get togethet and this will be a good subject to bring up.

I have a feeling that you are just another BS artist who is looking for affirmation here on the forum. You never did reply to my post about how you use your other screen name or why you felt the need to create it.
Been to Germany. Munich, Dortmund, Berlin. Very safe and nice and friendly. Shockingly so, to tell you the truth. We did speak with one guy, however, who expressed frustration with the openness of the borders and the strain it causes when they don’t assimilate, but he didn’t mention crime.
The other name is a boring explanation involving different devices and forgotten passwords.
It will be interesting to hear what your cousin has to say. We were so surprised at how nice and “together” Germans were in train stations and parks and restaurants.

Been to Germany. Munich, Dortmund, Berlin. Very safe and nice and friendly. Shockingly so, to tell you the truth. We did speak with one guy, however, who expressed frustration with the openness of the borders and the strain it causes when they don’t assimilate, but he didn’t mention crime.
The other name is a boring explanation involving different devices and forgotten passwords.
It will be interesting to hear what your cousin has to say. We were so surprised at how nice and “together” Germans were in train stations and parks and restaurants.
I will agree with you in regards to the friendliness of most Euros.

In regards to your other account, I would find you more believable if you had not continued to use it and had not replied to your own post using it. Your accusations that other posters must be doing the same thing also makes you look childish and petty. If you had just owned up to it from the start maybe you would not be viewed, as I view you, as an unreliable source. Best example I can give you is Espola. The man has never owned up to anything.

I'm out. Spent more time in here then I'd like.

I will agree with you in regards to the friendliness of most Euros.

In regards to your other account, I would find you more believable if you had not continued to use it and had not replied to your own post using it. Your accusations that other posters must be doing the same thing also makes you look childish and petty. If you had just owned up to it from the start maybe you would not be viewed, as I view you, as an unreliable source. Best example I can give you is Espola. The man has never owned up to anything.

I'm out. Spent more time in here then I'd like.

What do I have to own up to?

Read my response to Lion and the shoe definitely fits. You uneducated Trumpies don’t even have basic vocabulary down.
I didn't vote for Trump... I'll put my education at the University of San Diego against yours any day you pompous half witted little twit.
Run along now, before someone puts the shoe up side your puss...

I didn't vote for Trump... I'll put my education at the University of San Diego against yours any day you pompous half witted little twit.
You had me at “I didn’t vote for Trump.” We’re good. I’ll ignore the rest.

50% of all doctors finished in the bottom half of their class. Going to school and getting a paper that says so is one thing, having the intellect to decipher and assimilate information quite another, you don't show that.

Does your "family" handle the concept of numbers for you? I'm guessing so; you seem to be having a problem comparing relative knife school deaths with gun school deaths.

" Messy " Financial stick to Lying about Real Estate, this subject will CUT you and
make CRY like the Beotch you really are............!

50% of all doctors finished in the bottom half of their class. Going to school and getting a paper that says so is one thing, having the intellect to decipher and assimilate information quite another, you don't show that.

So let's get something straight !

You're always upset on this Forum because your cheap ass went to the
50 % you describe due to your inability to decipher and assimilate the
information presented to YOU on the wall at " Their " offices and the
subsequent surgery on your rather diminutive genitalia left you with
a Rodent size tool kit......Now instead of admitting your failure you
want to blame your short comings on Doctors who finished at the
bottom half of their classes.....

I stated to you in years past that you should have gone to College instead
of taking take beers from the stranger while skateboarding.....

Choices Rodent Choices......

Hey ...!
It's not to late to change Party affiliation, as this Donkey Dung one you
carry water for is circling the drain as I post !

Just a suggestion....

Back