Amazingcase for increasing gun ownership in America

This is obviously embarrassing for you and you keep making it worse for yourself. It's been established a while ago that... nevermind. I'm enjoying this too much to bail you out. Run with it Legend/Messy..

Keep trying Sunshine!
Now, now, GoBear...simmer down.
But you can definitely call me Sunshine!

You're the one who can't spell, has conversations between your screen names, likes your own post and apprently doesn't know what an abortion kills. Maybe Legend does but I doubt it...

Keep trying Sunshine!
Read my response to Lion and the shoe definitely fits. You uneducated Trumpies don’t even have basic vocabulary down.

Look up the word “baby,” dumbshit. God, every time they talk about the Trump demographic being full of uneducated white males I bump into idiots like you who show us the empirical proof of that.
You are a baby...an unborn fetus is not a baby.
Is that why they charge people with murdering two people when they kill a pregnant woman?

You're such an idiot. I love it!

Keep trying Sunshine!

Look up the word “baby,” dumbshit. God, every time they talk about the Trump demographic being full of uneducated white males I bump into idiots like you who show us the empirical proof of that.
You are a baby...an unborn fetus is not a baby.
An unborn baby is an unborn baby...you arrogant piece of shit.

Unborn Child Law and Legal Definition
An unborn child is a child in the mother’s womb. The term is often seen used in debates over the personhood of the fetus before birth. It also used in the context of deciding the legal and moral status of abortions.

In the U.S., the Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004 recognizes an unborn child as a legal victim, if s/he is injured or killed during the commission of any of over 60 listed federal crimes of violence. Pursuant to 18 USCS § 1841, the term "unborn child" means a child in utero, and the term "child in utero" or "child, who is in utero" means a member of the species homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb.
https://definitions.uslegal.com/u/unborn-child/

Not wishful thinking. Look at German ownership and gun deaths and look at US gun ownership and gun deaths. Doesn't happen there. Only happens here. Because the nutty 21-year-old had a gun. Don't be silly. The facts are incredibly clear.
Have you ever been to Europe? I've only been to Spain and France once on a trip. While I was there I was told not to go out alone in certain areas. Reason? Crime rates were pretty high. Gun, knife or baseball bat all kill when used properly.

Have you ever been to Europe? I've only been to Spain and France once on a trip. While I was there I was told not to go out alone in certain areas. Reason? Crime rates were pretty high. Gun, knife or baseball bat all kill when used properly.
You mean in cities in countries everywhere in the world there are areas where it may not be advisable to walk alone in, at night, if you’re not from the area? I’ve been all over the world and the US and yes, that does happen everywhere.

An unborn baby is an unborn baby...you arrogant piece of shit.

Unborn Child Law and Legal Definition
An unborn child is a child in the mother’s womb. The term is often seen used in debates over the personhood of the fetus before birth. It also used in the context of deciding the legal and moral status of abortions.

In the U.S., the Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004 recognizes an unborn child as a legal victim, if s/he is injured or killed during the commission of any of over 60 listed federal crimes of violence. Pursuant to 18 USCS § 1841, the term "unborn child" means a child in utero, and the term "child in utero" or "child, who is in utero" means a member of the species homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb.
https://definitions.uslegal.com/u/unborn-child/
Why are you sending me a definition that doesn’t have the word “baby” anywhere, when we discussing your use of the term “baby”?

Why are you sending me a definition that doesn’t have the word “baby” anywhere, when we discussing your use of the term “baby”?
Baby or child are interchangeable...is English your second language or are you simply obstinate or pigheaded?
If you prefer, then 60,069,971 children have been aborted since 1973.

Baby or child are interchangeable...is English your second language or are you simply obstinate or pigheaded?
If you prefer, then 60,069,971 children have been aborted since 1973.
The left lost their soul long ago.
Maybe if they were illegals babies the left would give a shit.

You mean in cities in countries everywhere in the world there are areas where it may not be advisable to walk alone in, at night, if you’re not from the area? I’ve been all over the world and the US and yes, that does happen everywhere.
You were tslking specifically about Germany, not about third world countries around the world. Have you been to Germany or are you just going off what you read? I have a cousin who is married to a German who is always traveling back to Germany for work. We are due to get togethet and this will be a good subject to bring up.

I have a feeling that you are just another BS artist who is looking for affirmation here on the forum. You never did reply to my post about how you use your other screen name or why you felt the need to create it.

You were tslking specifically about Germany, not about third world countries around the world. Have you been to Germany or are you just going off what you read? I have a cousin who is married to a German who is always traveling back to Germany for work. We are due to get togethet and this will be a good subject to bring up.

I have a feeling that you are just another BS artist who is looking for affirmation here on the forum. You never did reply to my post about how you use your other screen name or why you felt the need to create it.
Messed up isn’t it? That way he can spread his lack of understanding amongst three names. Me, I’m a big guy, so my name stays the same. Lol!

Back