All things disgusting with and around dump

MelaniaSummit1-640x480.jpg
[/
I am so proud that Trump is willing to put a transgender at the White House podium.

You don't like me shining the light of truth on the piece of shit Kenyan, do you?
The biggest embarrassment this country has ever experienced and his little dog moochelle too.
Really sorry you’re jealous of the rock star president and his awesome wife. How many of his White House staff couldn’t get security clearances? Or pleaded guilty to lying to Federal authorities? You’ll get over it and join America soon.

Really sorry you’re jealous of the rock star president and his awesome wife. How many of his White House staff couldn’t get security clearances? Or pleaded guilty to lying to Federal authorities? You’ll get over it and join America soon.
He'll go back under his rock.

Nope I only know what God tells me. America has told us that Obama and Oprah are massively popular figures...probably more so than Billy Graham.
Oprah is waiting for God to tell her to run for President.
It has to be clear as a bell.

Like this,..
God says, "Oprah, this is God. You need to run for President"

The same way you know trump is guilty of anything, you don't.
I wonder if Mueller is writing Trump's exoneration as we speak? I know the investigation isn't over, but it has been done before.
Trump may get exonerated. That's called being a boss; everyone under you takes the fall. He's even ousting his own daughter and son-in-law. He's your hero! Fat and 70...to you guys, his tranny wife is hot.

They won't be pleading, maybe trump will pardon the whole lot of em.

Back