Albion Cup fields

Does anyone have insight into where the G06s will be playing? Trying to make a call on best area for booking a hotel. Downtown/Pt. Loma/ La Jolla vs Oceanside/Carlsbad.

You had better hope it is Oceanside. Downtown, PL and LJ are all at summer pricing which is ridiculously high. My wife and I are staying at the Omni next to Petco Field to see a Padres vs Pirates game in Late June. The room was $380, but only cost me $125 and 50,000 Omni points. Some friends from Arizona are coming to San Diego in July and staying with us because they didn’t want to pay $200 for the Hampton Inn.

You had better hope it is Oceanside. Downtown, PL and LJ are all at summer pricing which is ridiculously high. My wife and I are staying at the Omni next to Petco Field to see a Padres vs Pirates game in Late June. The room was $380, but only cost me $125 and 50,000 Omni points. Some friends from Arizona are coming to San Diego in July and staying with us because they didn’t want to pay $200 for the Hampton Inn.

I'll sleep in the back of my truck before paying over $100 a night for a hotel.

Does anyone have insight into where the G06s will be playing? Trying to make a call on best area for booking a hotel. Downtown/Pt. Loma/ La Jolla vs Oceanside/Carlsbad.
Last year the Showcase for 06 was held at Oceanside. So, you would be good if you found something in or around Oceanside, Vista, Carlsbad. They are very likely to stick to the same program.

I asked Albion director for our youngers-- 2010/2009/2007's- and we are all at SoCal Complex in Oceanside...assuming you guys would be as well??
It's a "stay and play" and rooms are very expensive-- we got a Holiday Inn for $235/nt...sigh.

Lastman14 will bring you towel service for $50 a night to the back of your truck. You just saved over $25 from those cross country trips! Its a bargain!!!

Back