AI Cameras

Does anyone have experience with Veo or Trace? How about Hudl? I know a lot of the tracking features may be overkill and inaccurate for youth, but even just having an easy way to record the game might be worth the money to the team as a whole. Would love to know if there are any hidden costs for these deals or any and all experiences with them. Thanks!

My kiddos team uses trace. So far so good with the video but sometimes you still have to look at the full game film to find a particular moment (especially as a keeper). I also like the stats that are given as far as total distance during the game and max efforts - fun for the data nerd. The videos have all been clear and it is easy to zoom in on particular plays, easy to clip footage to share.

My kiddos team uses trace. So far so good with the video but sometimes you still have to look at the full game film to find a particular moment (especially as a keeper). I also like the stats that are given as far as total distance during the game and max efforts - fun for the data nerd. The videos have all been clear and it is easy to zoom in on particular plays, easy to clip footage to share.
Do you own the camera with Trace? Or is it just the 3300 per year every year? I only ask cause it seems like Veo you own the camera and tripod for a large upfront cost, and then just the subscription after that.

Does anyone have experience with Veo or Trace? How about Hudl? I know a lot of the tracking features may be overkill and inaccurate for youth, but even just having an easy way to record the game might be worth the money to the team as a whole. Would love to know if there are any hidden costs for these deals or any and all experiences with them. Thanks!
Buy your own equipment and use Veo so you can download all your games and players and clip there moments as needed. Hudl you have to get permission to download which is a pain. Trace is not accurate at all and if they miss a moment youu have to email them to fix it. Not really worth it.

Veo is the best way to go. Best bang for your buck and easy to use.

Only reason not to is if you want to stream the games. That gets much more complicated to do well or
can be done passably with an iPhone.

Back