Ablion Cup.

Anything special for Albion Cup this year?
It's a Albion Cup and not Showcase?Sharks is running Copa Del Mar same weekend. For similar price, wouldn't teams rather play Copa since all games are at Polo Fields? And for the youngers, auto bids to Surf Thanksgiving?

Last Friday, they sent an email stating that the schedules would be posted in the next 24 hours...maybe they meant 240 hours?

Amazing how quickly some people forget the mess of 2 years ago with the rain. Most games going directly to PKs but Albion teams playing full length games on the adjoining fields at the same time. With the weird weather we have had over the last 2 months, I hope they have a real plan in place. Oceanside can close the fields and not refund the money. Anyone know whether they now have insurance for this?

Amazing how quickly some people forget the mess of 2 years ago with the rain. Most games going directly to PKs but Albion teams playing full length games on the adjoining fields at the same time. With the weird weather we have had over the last 2 months, I hope they have a real plan in place. Oceanside can close the fields and not refund the money. Anyone know whether they now have insurance for this?
Lots of us did not forget, but accepted it as a natural hazard.

I have always liked this tournament. Bracketing is usually good, good mix of teams, and usually (rain year the only exception) run well.

Am I the only one who thinks the typo in the thread title is a bit funny.

"Thanks to the AbLion, I now have 6-Pack Abs!"

Back