A super random question that no one can answer so far....

Futbol30

SILVER
I have asked several people what CDA in CDA Slammers stands for. and nobody knows haha I've asked people who play for several CDA teams. This is totally random and I didn't really care it's just bugging the hell out of me, so now I do care and want to know.. someone on here must know.... and I'm sure I'll get a ton of smart ass responses too which should be fun but hopefully I'll get the actual meaning too... thanks

I have asked several people what CDA in CDA Slammers stands for. and nobody knows haha I've asked people who play for several CDA teams. This is totally random and I didn't really care it's just bugging the hell out of me, so now I do care and want to know.. someone on here must know.... and I'm sure I'll get a ton of smart ass responses too which should be fun but hopefully I'll get the actual meaning too... thanks
Cerritos Development Academy

It’s California Development Academy

I asked this very same question when my daughter joined the club and nobody could tell me as well.
what I settled with from the club bio if you will was this:

C-Character
D-Development
A-Academics

Lol. It really is California Development Academy. It was one of the first questions I asked when we started.

I asked this very same question when my daughter joined the club and nobody could tell me as well.
what I settled with from the club bio if you will was this:

C-Character
D-Development
A-Academics

Everyone's a comedian these days...

Yep, every time we play a CDA team, I look around and Character, Development and Academics is the first thing that comes to my mind too.

Back