A little confused

Galaxy may know --

"Players seeking a transfer must receive a written release from current club before seeking Academy approval. Clubs must receive written permission to approach another player. Transferee is subject to a minimum suspension of head-to-head regular season games with previous club"

Not sure if/how they're being enforced though ...

http://lagalaxysd.com/docs/da_101.pdf
Glad the rules are so tough....NOT. This would not stop anyone.

With WCFC going under the Surf umbrella, it would be awesome to have Platini move home and coach around the corner from his house. He would be a great addition to Surf SD!!!
Too ethical. Knowing Surf they would ask him to put in a good word for players with college coaches even when the player is not a good fit. He has a reputation to protect.

The easiest way for Albion to get a handle on this is to identify the players then not let them suit up for this game.
It turns out it is more than 3 players. That is why they are making promises to their top DPL players too. When Surf turns these
girls down and they stay at Albion, how many of the promises to the DPL players will be broken?

Carlsbad is looking to add girls too, right? The Albion vs Carlsbad game is another try out opportunity!

We did add two girls who were DP’s in the first half to full timers now.
I’d imagine every team will look to continue to build upon the team and add to the talent pool. It’s an extremely long season and lots of things happen along the way.

Albion played LA Galaxy one time and it was 1-0 not a blow out.. we play in a few weeks so let's see how it goes. Trust me the team has come far and was a completely new team compared to Surf and LA Galaxy that have been together.

Albion played LA Galaxy one time and it was 1-0 not a blow out.. we play in a few weeks so let's see how it goes. Trust me the team has come far and was a completely new team compared to Surf and LA Galaxy that have been together.
And that is why you already have plans to leave with your dds? To bad Ginns said no.

Interesting that an Albion parent would rate this post as Dumb?
@Defendthegoal are you afraid your dd's team will be even worse next season?

You shouldn't be surprised that anyone rates your posts as dumb because they are in fact dumb. The vast majority. You come off on these forums like a scorned lover, obsessed about taking down the club that spurned your kid.

You shouldn't be surprised that anyone rates your posts as dumb because they are in fact dumb. The vast majority. You come off on these forums like a scorned lover, obsessed about taking down the club that spurned your kid.
Actually dumbass after we decided to leave the top team in the age group, a call was made to the new club badmouthing a child in an attempt to ruin the opportunity. We spurned them for greener pastures and they acted like a scorned lover. There are still some good coaches there and I have said that often on this board, like AS. Run along now and be sure to rate all my posts as Dumb.

Hey I brought this over from the other thread so you can add to your spreadsheet and report back to the trailer. I haven't looked but so far pretty much everything has a blush of truth. Parents have the right to know things to make the best decisions for their daughters Sean Spicer.

Toumi has left Albion (Monkey)
Surf has picked up Toumi (Fact)
Surf has not picked up Toumi (chargerfan)
Scheri has left Albion (Soccer Cat)
Toumi and Scheri have left Albion (OBkicks)
Toumi left and Scheri was fired (Fact)
Heard some "really scary" stuff about Scheri (Soccer Cat)
Surf coaches are leaving and will be replaced by other Surf coaches (chargerfan)
There is "much more interesting news" than Tuomi (Striker17)
Everyone fixated on the "wrong story" about Albion (Striker17)
Announcements are coming soon about the "interesting news" (Striker17)
Coaching shakeup at Surf (chargerfan)
Toumi is not a story - there is a bigger story (Striker17)
Toumi and Scheri are "handwringing" over "silliness" (Striker17)
Toumi is beyond reproach, as the story has been "explained thoroughly" (Striker17)
Shannon to Surf, Spooner to Albion (soccer)
There are 'shenanigans" going on at Surf (Fact)
The "shenanigans" will not be going on much longer (chargerfan)
PD from Surf "slipped into old habits" (Monkey)
Shannon is not going to Surf (Monkey)
Shannon is not going to Surf (TCD)
The best coaches are at small clubs (Surfref)
Sharks and Surf are merging (seesnake)
Surf will take over Presidio (Striker17)
Surf is starting their own league (Fact)
espola is out of synch with reality (Striker17)
Express coaches are going to GPS (TCD)
There is no pathway. Surf recruits too much. Surf doesn't do things in line with US Soccer. More anti-Surf stuff (Fact)
Teams won't join Surf's new league (Fact)
Guy Newman has left Express (Fact)
Don't know about any Surf coaches leaving (Striker17)
Louis Hunt will coach the Surf 04 DA team next year (Striker17)
Hunt will coach Surf 05DA, Tonks 04DA, PD to boys (surfertwins)
Hunt will coach the Surf 04 DA team next year (Striker17)
Newman was fired from Express. Yamasaki is now with OC Surf (Soccer)
Toumi is now with GPS (sealions)
Spooner is not going to Albion. PD is moving out of state (TCD)
Gabe went to Rebels (Striker17)
Gabe will be back at Surf next year (Fact)
Toumi was let go from CSC because of money woes (Fact)
US Soccer should investigate "two DA director spots open" (Striker17)
DA contracts run through the end of the season (avh)
CSC did not fire Albion due to money woes (avh)
Toumi underperformed at the clubs he's been at (avh)
Carlsbad teams perform well and low coaching turnover (Striker17)
DA contracts terminate in the middle of the DA season (Fact)
People are getting riled up about Albion and Toumi and shouldn't (Striker17)
Kris Dolinsky is moving to SD Surf (TCD)

You're welcome.

And that is why you already have plans to leave with your dds? To bad Ginns said no.
My kid isn't leaving and as the old saying goes the grass is not always greener.. every club has the politics, the crazy parents and people unhappy. It's an unfortunate situation that has occurred and I think people need to wait and see who they put in place before they jump ship

Well this thread has surely been enlightening but if we can get back to it, Surf is CLEARLY behaving inappropriately. Albion literally doesn’t have coaches so undoubtedly parents will try to sneak by and we need to be able to look to the coaches and organizers to be the order our girls need. What can we do about this??
Bieber since you clearly have a card in Surf’s hand what are your thoughts on Pauley’s behavior?

Actually dumbass after we decided to leave the top team in the age group, a call was made to the new club badmouthing a child in an attempt to ruin the opportunity. We spurned them for greener pastures and they acted like a scorned lover. There are still some good coaches there and I have said that often on this board, like AS. Run along now and be sure to rate all my posts as Dumb.

Uh huh. Suuuuuuuuuuure you did. I'm suuuuuuuuuuuuure that happened like you said it did. After all, your credibility on these board is stellar.

04 girls DA player just transferred from RSC to Eagles...with the animosity between those two clubs I highly doubt permission was given by one to reach out to the other. Rules seem a little fuzzy.

Yes. A really good player at that. Someone who just recovered from a serious knee injury. It will be a much closer drive for them now. Good luck to her.

Well this thread has surely been enlightening but if we can get back to it, Surf is CLEARLY behaving inappropriately. Albion literally doesn’t have coaches so undoubtedly parents will try to sneak by and we need to be able to look to the coaches and organizers to be the order our girls need. What can we do about this??
Bieber since you clearly have a card in Surf’s hand what are your thoughts on Pauley’s behavior?

Huh? What behavior?

Huh? What behavior?
Breaking policy, deliberately recruiting players from other teams, throwing the integrity of matches out the window in favor of literally sending preteens into a mandingo fight for a spot on the team, pretending it’s october again, do you want me to go on?

Hey I brought this over from the other thread so you can add to your spreadsheet and report back to the trailer. I haven't looked but so far pretty much everything has a blush of truth. Parents have the right to know things to make the best decisions for their daughters Sean Spicer.

Toumi has left Albion (Monkey)
Surf has picked up Toumi (Fact)
Surf has not picked up Toumi (chargerfan)
Scheri has left Albion (Soccer Cat)
Toumi and Scheri have left Albion (OBkicks)
Toumi left and Scheri was fired (Fact)
Heard some "really scary" stuff about Scheri (Soccer Cat)
Surf coaches are leaving and will be replaced by other Surf coaches (chargerfan)
There is "much more interesting news" than Tuomi (Striker17)
Everyone fixated on the "wrong story" about Albion (Striker17)
Announcements are coming soon about the "interesting news" (Striker17)
Coaching shakeup at Surf (chargerfan)
Toumi is not a story - there is a bigger story (Striker17)
Toumi and Scheri are "handwringing" over "silliness" (Striker17)
Toumi is beyond reproach, as the story has been "explained thoroughly" (Striker17)
Shannon to Surf, Spooner to Albion (soccer)
There are 'shenanigans" going on at Surf (Fact)
The "shenanigans" will not be going on much longer (chargerfan)
PD from Surf "slipped into old habits" (Monkey)
Shannon is not going to Surf (Monkey)
Shannon is not going to Surf (TCD)
The best coaches are at small clubs (Surfref)
Sharks and Surf are merging (seesnake)
Surf will take over Presidio (Striker17)
Surf is starting their own league (Fact)
espola is out of synch with reality (Striker17)
Express coaches are going to GPS (TCD)
There is no pathway. Surf recruits too much. Surf doesn't do things in line with US Soccer. More anti-Surf stuff (Fact)
Teams won't join Surf's new league (Fact)
Guy Newman has left Express (Fact)
Don't know about any Surf coaches leaving (Striker17)
Louis Hunt will coach the Surf 04 DA team next year (Striker17)
Hunt will coach Surf 05DA, Tonks 04DA, PD to boys (surfertwins)
Hunt will coach the Surf 04 DA team next year (Striker17)
Newman was fired from Express. Yamasaki is now with OC Surf (Soccer)
Toumi is now with GPS (sealions)
Spooner is not going to Albion. PD is moving out of state (TCD)
Gabe went to Rebels (Striker17)
Gabe will be back at Surf next year (Fact)
Toumi was let go from CSC because of money woes (Fact)
US Soccer should investigate "two DA director spots open" (Striker17)
DA contracts run through the end of the season (avh)
CSC did not fire Albion due to money woes (avh)
Toumi underperformed at the clubs he's been at (avh)
Carlsbad teams perform well and low coaching turnover (Striker17)
DA contracts terminate in the middle of the DA season (Fact)
People are getting riled up about Albion and Toumi and shouldn't (Striker17)
Kris Dolinsky is moving to SD Surf (TCD)

You're welcome.
This list was started by your buddy Joe Bieber and I already stated that I am misquoted. I never said Toumi was going to Surf. Rather that was my guess. Nice try to spin it thou.

Back