99's forum is dead!!!

Thank you!!!! Quick question, What's the playoff picture like ? Do all 3 divisions go at it ? NO DONT WASTE THE HENNY!!!!
I think last year they took the top 8 teams in Champions Division and the top 8 team in Europa and had a Champions playoff.. The last place finishers in Champions Division will drop down into Europa playoffs. Champions will be crowned in Champions Division and Europa Division.

I think last year they took the top 8 teams in Champions Division and the top 8 team in Europa and had a Champions playoff.. The last place finishers in Champions Division will drop down into Europa playoffs. Champions will be crowned in Champions Division and Europa Division.

Oh ok nice, that's what I was hoping for. I just want to see how we match up with these champion division teams. We've played beach academy and lost in pk's and have also tied slammers egsl just wanna see if we got a shot at this.

This year there are less brackets than last year, I think they would go all 11 Champions ( maybe drop last 1-2 ) and the top 5 from Europa, after the top 5-6 teams look pretty weak

This year there are less brackets than last year, I think they would go all 11 Champions ( maybe drop last 1-2 ) and the top 5 from Europa, after the top 5-6 teams look pretty weak

I agree, No disrespect to any team or program but I thought we would have a lot tougher teams than what we have faced.

I am assuming you are talking about something to do with ECNL or EGSL, but it is difficult to tell. More people might contribute if the knew what is being discussed.

I agree, No disrespect to any team or program but I thought we would have a lot tougher teams than what we have faced.
Being undefeated and with a + 25 goal differential maybe they will place your team in the Champions Bracket next season should be interesting...

Being undefeated and with a + 25 goal differential maybe they will place your team in the Champions Bracket next season should be interesting...

We hope so, This team works extremely hard at what these coaches are trying to teach them and it's finally showing. Our true test was against Beach Academy in the summer and we lost in pk's but that showed us that we can play with the top teams. We then won NHB CUP in the U19 division and we definitely thought that might help us get in November Nights but just found out we weren't accepted So it's been fun and frustrating at the same time. We might just have to settle for Nomads which is ok but we wanted a little more this time around.

We hope so, This team works extremely hard at what these coaches are trying to teach them and it's finally showing. Our true test was against Beach Academy in the summer and we lost in pk's but that showed us that we can play with the top teams. We then won NHB CUP in the U19 division and we definitely thought that might help us get in November Nights but just found out we weren't accepted So it's been fun and frustrating at the same time. We might just have to settle for Nomads which is ok but we wanted a little more this time around.
What do you think your chances would be to get into Silverlakes Showcase? Might be a better competition then Nomads.. I seen your team against Beach good game could have been a different outcome if your girls could have converted on PK's.

If I'm not mistaken I think coach is trying to get into Silverlakes, I believe he has a few calls in. Yeah for some reason all our girls choked in pk's and the funny thing is we practice those like crazy.

Legends 99s are playing up again, and the ECNL teams aren't playing SCDSL. Carlsbad and Albion are in CSL. See if you can get in the top flight at Silverlakes Showcase. It's good to see Rafa's team playing well. Has to be a good possession team. Would love to watch them play

Legends 99s are playing up again, and the ECNL teams aren't playing SCDSL. Carlsbad and Albion are in CSL. See if you can get in the top flight at Silverlakes Showcase. It's good to see Rafa's team playing well. Has to be a good possession team. Would love to watch them play

Possession is correct, along with all his other tactics that they are finally grasping. Its fun to watch and I am glad my DD is part of this. I would say the bad thing about all this is that she'll probably never be coached this well again. We have visited and watched our share of college games / practices and there are not very programs teaching what he teaches. She sits there and says dad these games are so hard to watch HAHA constantly trying to correct in her head what they are doing wrong. I can truly say he has developed these girls like nobody else. With that said were on Silverlakes waiting list but have a spot at NOMADS. Someone had mentioned that because we are only 1 team that might be why its so hard to get in some of these big showcases. I don't know how true that is.

Possession is correct, along with all his other tactics that they are finally grasping. Its fun to watch and I am glad my DD is part of this. I would say the bad thing about all this is that she'll probably never be coached this well again. We have visited and watched our share of college games / practices and there are not very programs teaching what he teaches. She sits there and says dad these games are so hard to watch HAHA constantly trying to correct in her head what they are doing wrong. I can truly say he has developed these girls like nobody else. With that said were on Silverlakes waiting list but have a spot at NOMADS. Someone had mentioned that because we are only 1 team that might be why its so hard to get in some of these big showcases. I don't know how true that is.
I hear ya. Have her check out Long Beach and Pepperdine. Those two teams play more of the SWAP style.

Back