You being the biggest piece of shit in the kitchen, you would know...
You come off like a jilted lover or someone with an extreme physical or mental handicap. Are you perhaps wheelchair bound? House bound? Or simply a simpleton? If not lighten up Francis, life is wonderful, even for a turd like you . . . maybe you need guidance, religion helps some wretched souls.

It would be enlightening if just once, instead of coming off like
a butthurt crybaby, you actually were able to show where I was
wrong or was babbling or wasn't making sense.
But of course you can't, never have and never will . . . but I repeat myself, again.
You are simply a frustrated ignoramus angry at the fact that I an always
correct and that you are wrong (and apparently are so miserable in your
own milieu you lash out at everyone else).

Based on the constant " trolling " you perform for the Democratic
National Committee to date, you have one miserable " Social Environment "
that is heavily documented on just this forum....

You cannot support your comments with facts.
You cannot produce a viable honest candidate.
You cannot stand the facts I and others produce.
You cannot stop projecting your past/present suffering.

Try to accept the TRUTH for once and clear your miserable
existence of the Lies you are directed to disseminate on various
forum you troll.....

You come off like a jilted lover or someone with an extreme
physical or mental handicap. Are you perhaps wheelchair bound?
House bound? Or simply a simpleton? If not lighten up Francis,
life is wonderful, even for a turd like you . . . maybe you need guidance,
religion helps some wretched souls.

Thanks for reaffirming my above post on YOU.....

easybutton.jpg

They're starting to get confused. I'm smelling GOP Senate defections, but you never know.

"In an indication that Mulvaney’s effort to justify Trump’s actions backfired, Jay Sekulow, the president’s counsel, said in a statement that 'the president’s legal counsel was not involved in Acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney’s press briefing.'"

So when Mulvaney admitted to the quid pro quo (which isn't necessary to impeach anyway), Sekulow is basically trying to cover his own ass by saying he wasn't involved. Now Mulvaney is denying. Sounds like he will be out soon.

Oh look it's the ignorant idiot man...what are you babbling about today Daffy? I see you're busy eliminating all doubt.
I'm all for the Democrats and impeachment... makes as much sense as most of your posts.
You don't think impeachment makes sense, based on what you know?

You don't think impeachment makes sense, based on what you know?

To have an Impeachment you must first Vote for Impeachment..
Without a Vote for Impeachment there is no Impeachment.

It's a Jackass Charade run by a Criminal Political Party fronted by
a Botox Queen and her Serial Liar ( Yet to be confirmed as a " Sicko " )

The Democratic Party is deathly afraid of the FACTS coming out about their
personal proclivities that will permanently sink their Criminal Communist Party.

To have an Impeachment you must first Vote for Impeachment..
Without a Vote for Impeachment there is no Impeachment.
Very good, nono! Civics! I didn't think you'd know that.
Maybe there will be a vote for impeachment (last time the House did that was when Bill Clinton perjured himself about a blow job), maybe there won't. We will have to see.

Maybe there will be a vote for impeachment (last time the House did that was when Bill Clinton perjured himself about a blow job), maybe there won't. We will have to see.
What he meant to scream was that here with Whistleblower, the DOJ (under Barr) refused to authorize an investigation as it did via the special counsel and independent counsel in Watergate and Whitewater, respectively ahead of an impeachment inquiry by the House.

So the investigative agency here is the House itself. As it was for the Andrew Johnson impeachment inquiry.

Maybe there will be a vote for impeachment (last time the
House did that was when Bill Clinton perjured himself about a blow job),
maybe there won't.
We will have to see.

Speaker Nancy Piglosi says " No Vote "...
Therefore the Piglosi/Schiff for Brains charade
will continue.....

There's a reason why the crowds are so huge for Donald J. Trump....
The Criminal Democrats have spent their filthy ammo long ago....
You are witnessing the slow death of a Cancerous Donkey in REAL TIME !

dead_donkey_789_332_70_s.jpg

You come off like a jilted lover or someone with an extreme physical or mental handicap. Are you perhaps wheelchair bound? House bound? Or simply a simpleton? If not lighten up Francis, life is wonderful, even for a turd like you . . . maybe you need guidance, religion helps some wretched souls.
Howʻs that working for you? Since 2016 I mean

Where’s the Beef?
Three specific federal crimes are cited in the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community (IGIC) letter to the Director of National Security (DNI) that accompanies the whistleblower (WB) complaint.

1. Prohibition of a foreign national to aiding in a federal election. 52 USC 30121(a)(1)(A).

2. Prohibition by a person from soliciting aid from a foreign national to a federal election. 52 USC 30121(a)(2).

3. Prohibition of a senior US public official from seeking foreign assistance to interfere or influence a federal election is a serious abuse of power under 50 USC 3033(k)(5)(G)(i).

The undisputed fact is Trump solicited aid toward his election campaign from Zelenskyy, as evidenced in the call record of July 25, 2019, released by the White House.

Developing evidence of a cover up of these crimes is the hiding of the call record in a national security server.

Anyone who has read and comprehended the 16 pages that comprise the WB complaint, the IGIC letter, and the July 25, 2019 call record would know this.

Anyone too lazy or partisan to read these documents has no credibility to opine in the merits of the present impeachment inquiry.
Ibid.

Now with undisputed evidence from the WH and the State Department from which the Whistleblower’s admitted second hand information is no longer germane toward impeachable and criminal conduct.

Anything further?

Ibid.

Now with undisputed evidence from the WH and the State Department from which the Whistleblower’s admitted second hand information is no longer germane toward impeachable and criminal conduct.

Anything further?

Hey look, another little Ricky fleeing the kitchen cuz he can’t stand the heat!

Rick Perry informs Trump of his plans to resign later this year as scrutiny over Ukraine heats up

Joe Biden Lied for Years About the Car Accident That Claimed the Life of His Wife and Daughter

Posted at 1:30 pm on October 17, 2019 by Elizabeth Vaughn

squinty-joe-biden-620x317.jpg

Democratic presidential candidate former Vice President Joe Biden speaks with reporters after a campaign stop at Lindy’s Diner in Keene N.H., Saturday, Aug. 24, 2019. (AP Photo/Michael Dwyer)

I hesitated to post on this story because it is based on one of the saddest events that life could possibly hand anyone. On December 18, 1972, 30-year-old Sen. Joe Biden received a telephone call notifying him that a car accident had taken the life of his wife and his 13-month-old daughter and seriously injured his two sons.

The issue is that, for years, Biden had repeatedly made the claim that the driver of the truck involved in the accident “drank his lunch” that day. According to the judge assigned to the case, there was no evidence that the driver had been drinking. Further, police determined that Biden’s wife “drove into the path of Dunn’s tractor-trailer, possibly because her head was turned and she didn’t see the oncoming truck.”

You come off like a horses ass and a fucking moron....
You project your inadequacies and fears in almost all of your posts...you're pathetic.
I'll be deer hunting in Arizona next week. It's a ten day hunt, I'll be glad to have your nose out of my ass for a few days.
Mean while, you keep posting and removing all doubt.

Ibid.

Now with undisputed evidence from the WH and the
State Department from which the Whistleblower’s admitted
second hand information is no longer germane toward impeachable and criminal conduct.

Anything further?

Urine Idiot.....

But continue on.....

Don-Quixote.jpg

Making a Fool of yourself......

I didn’t know Mattis was still in the military.
“A MARINE IS A MARINE. I SET THAT POLICY TWO WEEKS AGO – THERE’S NO SUCH THING AS A FORMER MARINE.

YOU’RE A MARINE, JUST IN A DIFFERENT UNIFORM AND YOU’RE IN A DIFFERENT PHASE OF YOUR LIFE. BUT YOU’LL ALWAYS BE A MARINE BECAUSE YOU WENT TO PARRIS ISLAND, SAN DIEGO OR THE HILLS OF QUANTICO.

THERE’S NO SUCH THING AS A FORMER MARINE.”

Back