BYU v Alabama.
USF v USC.
Portland v WASH.
Loyola v PITT
Gonzaga v. TX
SMC v NDSU
UOP v CAL state Bakersfield

Game to watch USF vs. USC

USF picked third to finish wcc, USC suffered a major injury.

Upset special- Portland over UW

Ask Chris. He must know something. USF didn’t lose much. Pepperdine lost significant contributors. All the talk is a moot point . Season starts Thursday and results will surely guide the conversation here. Good luck
No need to ask. He’s doing the same thing every other prognosticator of the WCC does; flipping a coin between Santa Clara and BYU for WCC champion. Pepperdine is never picked to win it and somehow we’re always in the hunt at the end. Mark my words. Pepperdine will win the WCC this year barring injury and I hope and pray that every player on every team stays healthy. Best of luck to you all.

according to the UCI website starting played lots of minutes for both and UC hung in there.
You really can’t read anything into these preseason scrimmages. Teams are testing out different combinations of players and also trying to give everybody some time on the pitch. I think coaches are also trying to protect players from injury so that plays into things as well. Everything from this point forward will really tell the tale.

Should be fun! Looks like no one is expecting much from us.
You might win a game in league. Or not. I guess that would be a big improvement on last year. And, if UOP does happen to win any games this year, I'm sure we'll hear all about from you coach.

You might win a game in league. Or not. I guess that would be a big improvement on last year. And, if UOP does happen to win any games this year, I'm sure we'll hear all about from you coach.
?? Just a UOP supporter. It would be really sad if any college coach spent time in this forum.

Soccer America Top 25

RANK TEAM (2018 RECORD)

1. Florida State (20-4-3)
2. Stanford (21-1-2)
3. UCLA (17-3-2)
4. North Carolina (20-4-2)
5. USC (17-2-3)
6. Penn State (18-6-1)
7. Georgetown (21-1-3)
8. Virginia (16-5-1)
9. Santa Clara (17-3-2)
10. Texas A&M (17-5-1)
11. Baylor (20-6-0)
12. Duke (16-4-2)
13. Vanderbilt (16-4-1)
14. West Virginia (15-4-4)
15. South Florida (14-4-0)
16. Tennessee (16-3-3)
17. Texas (13-5-3)
18. Rutgers (11-4-5)
19. South Carolina (14-6-1)
20. Texas Tech (14-5-2)
21. Wisconsin (14-4-4)
22. Clemson (12-9-0)
23. Washington State (13-6-1)
24. N.C. State (11-7-4)
25. Colorado (13-4-3)

It'll be interesting to see if Stanford maintains that status. They didn't just lose players... they lost a lot of good players and I'm not convinced the replacements are battle tested.

I hear they lost Kuhlman and that Sucks. But they have smith and Macario and. And and and

Yes, they'll score goals, but they lost their keeper and those 3 defenders... ah, what are their names... Davidson, Cook and McGrady? They also lose their 2 best midfielders. I'm not saying 'grab a tissue' for Paul... but Smith and Macario can score when all they have to do is wait for ball.

Back