2019 Women's D1 Soccer Talk!!!!

Yeah, MAP's signal to noise ratio is just shy of the ignore feature, for now.
MAP is just passionate about his kids and their respective athletic and academic endeavors. The previous outburst not withstanding, 2019 may be giving us a softer, gentler MAP.

I did it middle last season. Best thing ever!
Copy that!
My kid is done so I wish you and your kids the best this year. Still love following all the successes. Not sure how I’m gonna cope without it.
I'm sure there will be withdrawal. But I'm sure you will still be her biggest supporter on the pitch of life, where it counts the most. Best wishes to her...and you!

i agree it is curious the public hasn't heard anything more re the FOI request by LA Times. Guessing it's just bogged down in the process. No need to speculate any more about them -- they will speak for themselves (revealing or exculpatory) when released. And they will be released.

Unrelated, ESPN did a story about this serial sexual assault jag lurking on campus...though it should be pointed out that the guy was NOT a UCLA track coach, just hung out at the track and victimized many UCLA students...we need to remind our kids that predators are more likely hanging out at the places they frequent, not the dirty street corner

https://dailybruin.com/2019/08/01/f...ke-stadium-accused-of-sexual-abuse-by-41-men/

Several scrimmages of interest to this forum this weekend...here's a select few:

8/16 Friday
Gonzaga (0-0-0) vs. Washington (0-0-0) (EXH)
San Diego (0-0-0) vs. Arizona (0-0-0) (EXH)
San Diego St. (0-0-0) vs. Washington St. (0-0-0) (EXH)
UC Irvine (0-0-0)
vs. California Baptist (0-0-0) (EXH)
UCLA (0-0-0) vs. Loyola Marymount (0-0-0) (EXH)
8/17 Saturday
BYU vs. Colorado Col. (EXH)
Cal St. Northridge vs. Cal St. Fullerton (EXH)
Southern California vs. Pepperdine (EXH)
8/18 Sunday
UC Irvine vs. UCLA (EXH)

If you are in the know, post score updates!

Several scrimmages of interest to this forum this weekend...here's a select few:

8/16 Friday
Gonzaga (0-0-0) vs. Washington (0-0-0) (EXH)
San Diego (0-0-0) vs. Arizona (0-0-0) (EXH)
San Diego St. (0-0-0) vs. Washington St. (0-0-0) (EXH)
UC Irvine (0-0-0)
vs. California Baptist (0-0-0) (EXH)
UCLA (0-0-0) vs. Loyola Marymount (0-0-0) (EXH)
8/17 Saturday
BYU vs. Colorado Col. (EXH)
Cal St. Northridge vs. Cal St. Fullerton (EXH)
Southern California vs. Pepperdine (EXH)
8/18 Sunday
UC Irvine vs. UCLA (EXH)

If you are in the know, post score updates!
8/15 Thursday
Cal St. Fullerton 4 vs USC 1

Back