2018 USYS Cal South National Cup Olders - Boys 2003/15U

The bracket of death is B-
LAFA academy- never know what team will play as their roster is suspiciously different every game but they finished CRL strong.

TFA- last years finalist

Celtic academy- always tough

Slammers Vargas- winner of SCDSL

Bracket A looks top loaded with 2 tough teams
Brackets C,D,E,F,G look balanced
Bracket H has 2 tough teams.

It should be fun. Good luck Boys!

The bracket of death is B-
LAFA academy- never know what team will play as their roster is suspiciously different every game but they finished CRL strong.

TFA- last years finalist

Celtic academy- always tough

Slammers Vargas- winner of SCDSL

Oh please don't start that again, they have 22 kid on the roster.
The best player on the team don't play most Sunday games because of his faith.

Lets just put it this way-

When Cal South calls a coach directly multiple years asking for video/photos as they are certain players numbered (blank & blank) are ineligible and played. When those players do not play the rest of National Cup there is an issue. This has beenan ongoing issue not just at this age but many.

When their teams looks drastically different from weekend to weekend (not just one player) there is an issue.

Moral compass at the club is in need of a tune up- IMO.

Lets just put it this way-

When Cal South calls a coach directly multiple years asking for video/photos as they are certain players numbered (blank & blank) are ineligible and played. When those players do not play the rest of National Cup there is an issue. This has beenan ongoing issue not just at this age but many.

When their teams looks drastically different from weekend to weekend (not just one player) there is an issue.

Moral compass at the club is in need of a tune up- IMO.

Pot calling the kettle black.

From a club that had both coaches ejected b14,b13 last year in national cup and are notoriously using guest and switching players around. How many of the ECNL or other players have played in CRL, SCDSL, or rosted for more than one team or "guest" players have been used this season from your moral compass club again?

Give it a break, the high horse routine is getting old. Let the kids play and don't whine about who's playing, up to the gaming circuits.

LAFA still pulling that stuff? They were always doing that....you'd play the "red" team in round robin then play the "black" team in knockout rounds, yet the best kids from the "red" team were somehow still playing but now on "black." Our kids all knew it and laughed about it. Still the same ole huh?

Pot calling the kettle black.

From a club that had both coaches ejected b14,b13 last year in national cup and are notoriously using guest and switching players around. How many of the ECNL or other players have played in CRL, SCDSL, or rosted for more than one team or "guest" players have been used this season from your moral compass club again?

Give it a break, the high horse routine is getting old. Let the kids play and don't whine about who's playing, up to the gaming circuits.

Of the 03 teams not a single ECNL player other than the DP played in CRL or SCDSL. There has been legal player movement between the other flight I teams using the club player pass and that was very minimal (usually a goalie or a single field player when illness etc occurred)

Difference- rules were followed by one team and broken by another. Big difference!

Of the 03 teams not a single ECNL player other than the DP played in CRL or SCDSL. There has been legal player movement between the other flight I teams using the club player pass and that was very minimal (usually a goalie or a single field player when illness etc occurred)

Difference- rules were followed by one team and broken by another. Big difference!

Which other LAUFA team did the players you are talking about came from?

Really if you're with Slammers might be time to look in the mirror, my son plays ECNL and every time we've played them (tournaments also) that team has different players

If you look at their ECNL roster
http://ecnl-1222159896.us-east-1.elb.amazonaws.com/public/TeamProfile.aspx?t=4434&oid=12

Compare that to the CRL stats and you will see some of the same players
https://2017crlleagueseason.sportsa...mentguid=D388082C-745C-4D0B-B45D-8D225EAC7B94

Also they appear to have players from other teams ( San Diego SC B2003 Academy Navy, Albion, etc) as those two real references show so the facts pretty much say different from not a single player to multiple players even those that have not been club passed or whatever you want to justified this "gaming the system" thing is while accusing others, SMH

Just for good measure I checked SCDSL and yet more players who have been on multiple rosters
http://www.scdslsoccer.com/_element_display/#/73496/teams/87694651/88194704-87694752/TEAM.html?dummy=1524615521601

In the end, bring and move players around all you want but you're not fooling anybody. Let the kids decide the games and don't worry about anything else.

Really if you're with Slammers might be time to look in the mirror, my son plays ECNL and every time we've played them (tournaments also) that team has different players

In the end, bring and move players around all you want but you're not fooling anybody. Let the kids decide the games and don't worry about anything else.

I though that you can move around players in SCDSL? Isn't that the case or am I wrong on this one>

I though that you can move around players in SCDSL? Isn't that the case or am I wrong on this one>
You're not wrong. Your allowed to club pass players between rosters. They can only play one game a day though. Most of the time I've seen boys play up a year to help with a depleted roster.

Shot in the dark picks?!

A: Oxnard, LUFC
B: LAUFA, CDA Cerritos - tough group!
C: Rangers, DMS
D: FCLA, CDA HB
E: FRAM, Valley United
F: AC Brea, Colton
G: Pats LA, Downtown
H: Santa Barbara, CYSA

Shot in the dark picks?!

A: Oxnard, LUFC
B: LAUFA, CDA Cerritos - tough group!
C: Rangers, DMS
D: FCLA, CDA HB
E: FRAM, Valley United
F: AC Brea, Colton
G: Pats LA, Downtown
H: Santa Barbara, CYSA

Good picks. This was exactly my list as well! By the way, what happened to the Central Coast Aztecs that moved with Santa Barbara from the DA last season?

Back