2018 D1 Women's Soccer Talk!!

I hope that everybody’s players are grinding because camp is only 57 days away, first friendlies are in 65 days and the games begin in 72 days. Good luck to all (except $C).
My player had her last GDA game Sunday. She has been training hard, but I have suggested she maybe back off for the next two weeks and let give some aches, pains and bruises heal a bit. She is going to keep running and juggling however. The GDA season is long. Nobody can be at peak condition all the time.

My kid has been grinding for 9 months. Never seen her work harder or more focused than I have this past month.

Glad to hear it. Her getting hurt was the lowlight of my viewing season. She was off to such a promising start. I have no doubt that she is going to pick up where she left off last year. Good luck to her and the rest of your awesome family. I look forward to early September.

Glad to hear it. Her getting hurt was the lowlight of my viewing season. She was off to such a promising start. I have no doubt that she is going to pick up where she left off last year. Good luck to her and the rest of your awesome family. I look forward to early September.
You were at the game when Speed's kid got hurt.
I remember you being very concerned about her at the time.

You were at the game when Speed's kid got hurt.
I remember you being very concerned about her at the time.

Yes sir and I remember having a few adult beverages with you and your amazing wife and Speed and his incredible family. Not to mention there was one helluva double overtime game played. All of it was secondary to a terrible injury to a young player having a significant impact on a top 16 team. A tragedy for sure but also an opportunity to pull a phoenix and rise from this even stronger.

Good luck to you and your players. See you in September.

Me too MAP. But it is what it is at this point and we’re moving onward and upward. Look forward to breaking bread (and hops) with you and anybody else that’s down for a Westwood meet-n-greet in early September. Best to you and yours as well!

Me too MAP. But it is what it is at this point and we’re moving onward and upward. Look forward to breaking bread (and hops) with you and anybody else that’s down for a Westwood meet-n-greet in early September. Best to you and yours as well!

I hereby, formally submit my request, to partake in the Me Too movement of breaking bread over beverages at the bruins this year. Time/place ...TBD (Map?)

I hereby, formally submit my request, to partake in the Me Too movement of breaking bread over beverages at the bruins this year. Time/place ...TBD (Map?)
I think the Pep game would be a good call.
JMHO.
We may even be able to convince another Pep poster to join the party.
GK?

Back