2018 - Cal South State Cup - Teams Posted (07s)

Will be another fun State Cup. Just hoping for no Lancaster this year!
Has the location not been set for Lancaster yet?
Doubt its Lancaster. My money is on Silverlakes
Silverlakes would be good for the kids and families
http://cysa.affinitysoccer.com/tour...7E-4BBA-B1D6-BEFF7639923F&BeginDate=&EndDate=
The 1st round still hasn't been released but the 2nd weekend is scheduled for the San Bernardino Soccer Complex and the final weekend is at Silverlakes.

Final 8 and my matchups based on the Ladder and seedings

Surf v. Legends
LA Galaxy SB v. Eagles
Blues v. LA Galaxy OC
Slammers v. Albion

The most intriguing game of group play will Blues v. Eagles

Surf v. Legends
LA Galaxy SB v. Eagles
Blues v. LA Galaxy OC
Slammers v. Albion

Fields and schedule now out -http://cysa.affinitysoccer.com/tour/public/info/schedule_results2.asp?sessionguid=&flightguid=4DD4B490-68EE-4536-B028-50916AC187F1&roundtype=1&sortby=Group&tournamentguid=19B65B81-D47E-4BBA-B1D6-BEFF7639923F&section=6923129

Surf v. Legends
LA Galaxy SB v. Eagles
Blues v. LA Galaxy OC
Slammers v. Albion

Would agree on eagles v blues. But looks like 1st and 2nd in C will play 1st and 2nd of D. D has good teams but I think both blues and eagles advance past D teams to quarter finals. So the blues v Eagles group play game may not have much consequence.

Blues, Eagles, Slammers, Surf
Comes down to these that play the best soccer at this age group. We can throw in Albion & Legends to the mix.
See you at the fields! Good luck to everybody.

Congrats to the teams who have already punched their ticket to the round of 16.

Surf
Beach Rossi
Blues
Eagles
SDSC Navy
Slammers PA

10 more spots up for grabs Sunday and almost every game impacts the round of 16 matchups. Enjoy!!

Blues, Eagles, Slammers, Surf
Comes down to these that play the best soccer at this age group. We can throw in Albion & Legends to the mix.
See you at the fields! Good luck to everybody.

Blues and Surf play good quality soccer. Eagles, Slammers and Legends absolutely do not, but they do get wins.

If you classify good soccer as long throw down the line, volley, bounce, chase, press, goal...Then yes I agree. Blues play good soccer.

Hmmm, I may be wrong with Blues. I literally saw their 07s play for like 10 mins. But all the other teams listed I've seen at length and I'll stand by my claims. Of the lesser teams SD Force play good soccer. Just a waste of the kids when you see the talent on Slammers whack everything in the air towards the goal at every opportunity. But they win...

Back