2017 CSL Brackets Released

Week 2 in the books. If things go according to plan, then the games vs Brea are going to be a good.

Week 2 in the books. If things go according to plan, then the games vs Brea are going to be a good.
First round of games is almost through.. any surprises? IE Surf has done well so far and looks to be the strongest for sure. Seems some teams have struggled making the BIG jump to premier and probably should have played gold to get their cleats wet. Over all it's been pretty interesting

First round of games is almost through.. any surprises? IE Surf has done well so far and looks to be the strongest for sure. Seems some teams have struggled making the BIG jump to premier and probably should have played gold to get their cleats wet. Over all it's been pretty interesting
I have to agree that so of the teams seem a little over matched . It's really the fault of CSL. Best of luck to all.

One more game and we will officially be half way through. I think it will be an exciting second half as 3rd through 5th place will most likely be within 3pts. One of those teams made the "BIG jump" to premier so maybe CSL didn't do such a bad job after all.

First round is all done and the teams that made the "Big Jump" are in last and 5th. SMU is only 1 game out of 3rd and is 2nd in scoring. If they shore up their D they should have a solid second half of the season. Brea seems to be having a tough time scoring, and Surf is clearly the class of the bracket. Second half of will be fun

First round is all done and the teams that made the "Big Jump" are in last and 5th. SMU is only 1 game out of 3rd and is 2nd in scoring. If they shore up their D they should have a solid second half of the season. Brea seems to be having a tough time scoring, and Surf is clearly the class of the bracket. Second half of will be fun
Scoring is great but it's the goals against that matter. I agree Surf is definitely gonna runaway with this as they should. Hopefully someone beats or ties them and doesn't give them the perfect season. Saw a lot of good stuff. Second round will be good.

One game left and 1st and 2nd place locked up. AC Brea locks up 3rd but could be two or three way tie. Tight group this year.

Congrats to Surf for winning premier out right. One game left vs Brea and they will probably throw everything they can at them. Let's see what happens if they can go undefeated or a blemished record. I have enjoyed the season. Lots of twists in the rest of the 7 teams. Not sure if injuries may of played a role in some teams for losses and if just adjustments and rearranging players helped in getting the W the second time around? Well that's soccer for you, but sadly the season went by so fast and next comes HS. That in it self is a whole other subject. Good luck to all the DDs and may they stay healthy. Till we meet again...
ps: I'm interested to know who gave Surf the biggest scare this season?

Congrats to Surf for winning premier out right.
ps: I'm interested to know who gave Surf the biggest scare this season?

My opinion:
Rebels- first part of the season.
BYSC - late game heroics from a baller put surf ahead.
End of the season SMU- almost took advantage on a counter. Keeper to the rescue!
Surf is a good squad.
Continuity pays dividends. Only one (albeit a fantastic) addition to the team this year.
Good luck to all the young ladies playing HS soccer and beyond.

I think it was a pretty good prediction. SMU and FRAM were the two surprises. Surf definitely separated themselves from the field although they did have a few one point victories so at least they were challenged a few times. Should be interesting to see which teams avoid losing their top players to DA next year.

Back