2017 CSL Brackets Released

There are definitely a couple of teams (based on last seasons record) who should not be in this division. Truth.
Last years results may or may not be a good indicator of how teams will fair next year. Several teams have lost key players to DA and DA2 teams, so time will tell.

Last years results may or may not be a good indicator of how teams will fair next year. Several teams have lost key players to DA and DA2 teams, so time will tell.
Csl promotion/relagation is usually based on year prior performance. Some of those teams have been at the bottom for a couple of seasons. If everyone gets in then why bother? Unfortunately, Premier will be fairly weak this season.

Csl promotion/relagation is usually based on year prior performance. Some of those teams have been at the bottom for a couple of seasons. If everyone gets in then why bother? Unfortunately, Premier will be fairly weak this season.
It's not a big surprise that Premier will be weaker this season compared to last. The same can be said for Flight 1. When you dilute the talent pool by adding another two leagues, DA and DA2 it is inevitable.

If the big fish thinks it's too big for the bowl why not go into the sea? There is other stronger leagues out there that may give your team what you want and need, why not make the move? Your team should of known that going into this season.They should of planned better. ECNL would of been a great choice. Some teams in the premier group may surprise you. Some may be the same. There is a lot of teams missing that should be in premier but they moved on and out.I think its not going to be as week as you think. The thing about soccer is that anything can happen. Good luck!

If the big fish thinks it's too big for the bowl why not go into the sea? There is other stronger leagues out there that may give your team what you want and need, why not make the move? Your team should of known that going into this season.They should of planned better. ECNL would of been a great choice. Some teams in the premier group may surprise you. Some may be the same. There is a lot of teams missing that should be in premier but they moved on and out.I think its not going to be as week as you think. The thing about soccer is that anything can happen. Good luck!

You can't just wish yourself into the scdsl or the ecnl. It's not like the teams left csl on their own. LA galaxy went DA, golden state imploded. We cannot go to the other leagues because we are an affiliate of the San Diego parent team (restrictions apply). Sgv is an independent, therefore they can now participate in scdsl. SO, it really has nothing to do with "better planning". It is what it is. Da programs made switching clubs a little more difficult due to dds interest in playing hs sports. Best of luck to all. Hope they prove me wrong.

If you are CSL premiere, by definition you are not DA, ECNL, or DPL. The only other league available would be SCDSL flight 1, which at this point is probably just a lateral move.

What are your thoughts on 1-8 in this division how I saw surf vs Fram and I thought Fram would give them a better game.
It's hard to tell so soon. A few of the teams we will be seeing for the first time. Alot of the teams have changed because of movement to DA etc. I'll come back to this in a couple of weeks for sure.

Haven't been back to this thread in awhile. What's with the ??????? With a FCGS avatar you shouldn't be surprised. You should know very well what has happened there since the beginning of the year. But since you asked....
How many G03 teams are left? ZERO. 5 girls from the F1 team and one from the F2 team are now on the DA at LAPFC.
Another F1 went to Beach's DA. Another F1 to Legends DA2. G06 F2 team..gone. G03/06 F2 coach jumped ship in the spring to LAPFC and left the GS teams without a coach after signing them up for CSL Spring League. After a dismal 2016 Fall season the 03 parents decided to cut bait rather than continue with the Spring League. Same coach doesn't appear to be with the Gold Team at LAPFC anymore either...hmmm.
There's plenty more but I'm gonna just leave it at that.

Haven't been back to this thread in awhile. What's with the ??????? With a FCGS avatar you shouldn't be surprised. You should know very well what has happened there since the beginning of the year. But since you asked....
How many G03 teams are left? ZERO. 5 girls from the F1 team and one from the F2 team are now on the DA at LAPFC.
Another F1 went to Beach's DA. Another F1 to Legends DA2. G06 F2 team..gone. G03/06 F2 coach jumped ship in the spring to LAPFC and left the GS teams without a coach after signing them up for CSL Spring League. After a dismal 2016 Fall season the 03 parents decided to cut bait rather than continue with the Spring League. Same coach doesn't appear to be with the Gold Team at LAPFC anymore either...hmmm.
There's plenty more but I'm gonna just leave it at that.

Girls DA programs has effected all clubs not just ours and I believe once the dust settles, things will start getting back to normal.

We had a very good and successful 2003 team last year (CSL Champs, League Cup Champs and State Cup Semis) and a result to that, many of our players were recruited to DA teams. With not having a Girls DA in our club, that's a huge accomplishment that we could get players to the next level of their soccer careers with out playing in leagues like ECNL.

Yes two coaches went to LAPFC to further their own personal careers and much luck to them

Our girls program currently has a strong 2007, 2006, and 2005 teams on the westside and every team as a coach with a National C license or higher.

We currently are building our 2010/2009/2008 programs as we speak with expressed interest in 2004 and 2003 age groups.

So to answer your statement, yes FC Golden State is very much taking care of our Girls program with great support and we are looking forward to helping these girls develop to the next level.

Girls DA programs has effected all clubs not just ours and I believe once the dust settles, things will start getting back to normal.

We had a very good and successful 2003 team last year (CSL Champs, League Cup Champs and State Cup Semis) and a result to that, many of our players were recruited to DA teams. With not having a Girls DA in our club, that's a huge accomplishment that we could get players to the next level of their soccer careers with out playing in leagues like ECNL.

Yes two coaches went to LAPFC to further their own personal careers and much luck to them

Our girls program currently has a strong 2007, 2006, and 2005 teams on the westside and every team as a coach with a National C license or higher.

We currently are building our 2010/2009/2008 programs as we speak with expressed interest in 2004 and 2003 age groups.

So to answer your statement, yes FC Golden State is very much taking care of our Girls program with great support and we are looking forward to helping these girls develop to the next level.

Last year's F1 team was built by importing players from Arsenal and Legends. 3 girls from that team were ORIGINAL FCGS players from the previous Gold Team. 3. That F1 team imploded. Didn't even last a year. And although their coach is very knowledgeable and without a doubt did develop them further..he became a victim of his own creation. Just ask the parents that were on that team.
They all came over drinking the Kool-Aid labeled "PDA"
(Pre-Development Academy) because they were told GS was going to get DA status on the girl's side. PDA? Is that like saying my wife and I are "pre-pregnant" because we are working on having a baby. You either are or you aren't. (We aren't but you get the idea.) How many players did you have left at the end of National Cup?!?! I think you had 12 or was it 13 for that last game. And although every club has lost players to DA clubs..FCGS lost TWO TEAMS overall..and not just to DA. Crescenta Valley, Crown City, SGV Surf all managed to keep G03 teams afloat and are but a few in the area as non-DA options where some of the GS players ended up at. LAPFC also has a regular 03 team. A few GS players there too. A few other clubs as well.
Too many people know FCGS is a boys club. When you have 30+ players between the F1/F2 teams playing elsewhere now, you don't think they talk to other parents about how 2016/2017 went for them prior to landing with their current team? You can't come in here trying to sell that BS.
I was born at night..not last night.

Back