2017-2018 D1 Women's Soccer Talk!

@CaliKlines you are such a punk hater. Just because your kid couldn't sniff my kid's school you don't need to be a little MITCH. The end is near. Make sure you are prepared to move her back across country you punk MITCH. Don't be mad because your kid played like $hit and it is all on video.

Such random thoughts just pop into your head. You must have forgotten your meds.

Such random thoughts just pop into your head. You must have forgotten your meds.

Just because you don't understand what my post is about don't start getting butt hurt again. I'm playing 3D chess and you are still watching Blue's Clues so stop wasting your time.

I've watched the recent games played by the USWNT

Their problem is they hesitate in their decision making. It doesn't matter what formation or style of play, they need to make bold decisions and not hesitate. That's what US women soccer is about.

I heard that they pack in over 6k for their home games against good teams. I also heard that the stands are basically a couple of fee back from the field. It is an incredible environment to play in. It was my players first out of state road trip and was intense.
TAMU for any student-athlete, a great college experience. SEC, Pac12, ACC, even toss in the Big12 and Big10, what a great experience.

Let's see how TAMU travels to San Diego next week.
Louise is going to do great things for USD IMO. My DD absolutely enjoyed training with her when she was at UCLA. Both her and Amanda had a great first outing. UCLA lost a good one and USD gained. Personally, I really like the WCC. I would like to see SCU, BYU, UP, LMU and USD really bring it these next years. The WCC is by far and away the best mid-major conference for women's soccer IMO.

TAMU will most certainly have to be on their game to get the W @USD.

You selected particular games to prove your point. The top 3 teams in the WCC is better than the top 3-4 teams in the Pac12? USC is the defending national champs.
lol. I completely forgot about USC!!!!

Stanford/USC/UCLA vs. BYU/Santa Clara/ Pepperdine

the WCC big 3 are definitely better than 4/5/6 of the PAC-12. can we agree on that?

lol. I completely forgot about USC!!!!

Stanford/USC/UCLA vs. BYU/Santa Clara/ Pepperdine

the WCC big 3 are definitely better than 4/5/6 of the PAC-12. can we agree on that?
IMO, any P5 team or top WCC teams can beat each other on any given night. Like MAP posted earlier, UDub and Wazzu beat Santa Clara last year and they were bottom of the table in the Pac12. Colorado and Utah are strong teams this season....so, I wouldn't say it would be automatic wins against thise 2 schools for the top 3 in the WCC.

Back