2017-2018 D1 Women's Soccer Talk!

So let me get this straight. You spew on a bunch of bullshit then when someone calls you on it you turtle back into your shell? I could care less if USC wins 1 or 5. Are you gonna stand by your 5 game losing streak on a team that is 11-1-1 or are you gonna turtle

Please quote my post which said that I would bet that bitch. There is no turtle here. You clearly have very poor reading comprehension. I told you what I would bet on. Stop being a pu$$y and take my bet or shut your mitch a$$ up. You aren't shit and if you really want an opportunity to look me in the eye and spew your shit you got it. Or you could step up to the plate and put it out there what shitty team your kid is on and we can bet on that.

Stop being a whiny bitch and step up to the plate.

If we are talking an actual bet (which you never do are act like you are confused) my two posts are identical. If you want some we can talk about what you are willing to wager on. Otherwise you can say what you want to.
I want that

USC won't win their last 5 get downs

Run It?

Funny he is reading greens while we are talking about eating greens.

Anyways he talked big time D1 soccer $hit on folks in here

It stopped real quick
What are you posting about legs for days!

I’ve never posted UDub was going to win the Pac12 conference. I did posted crap about The Buffs last year and all their transfers. Seems like they have reverted to their old ways and last year’s climb up the conference standings was a fluke.

By the way, played Sierra Lakes this morning at 5:50am from the Black tees (6,800 yards) and shot an 83. I stopped playing golf for a decade. I played 7 rounds in the last 3 months and my SCGA handicap is already at 10.4!

I’ve never posted UDub was going to win the Pac12 conference. I did posted crap about The Buffs last year and all their transfers. Seems like they have reverted to their old ways and last year’s climb up the conference standings was a fluke.

By the way, played Sierra Lakes this morning from the Black tees (6,800 yards) and shot an 83! I stopped playing golf for a decade. I played 7 rounds in the last 3 months and my SCGA handicap is a 10.4
Just checking on ya

Glad you are ok

Pardon me for not underdigging all that Golf talk

Like I said to @Sheriff Joe

I prefer to eat my greens instead of reading them

BEST of luck with the golf game

Just checking on ya

Glad you are ok

Pardon me for not underdigging all that Golf talk

Like I said to @Sheriff Joe

I prefer to eat my greens instead of reading them

BEST of luck with the golf game

The 3 best teams I have watched play (style wise) are UCLA, Stanford and Florida. I know Pepperdine plays nice soccer, but haven’t seen them play this year.

The 3 best teams I have watched play (style wise) are UCLA, Stanford and Florida. I know Pepperdine plays nice soccer, but haven’t seen them play this year.

The interesting game will be Huskies vs WildCats. Both only play defense, they will probably tell each other no you keep the ball so we can defend...no by all means, you can have possession, so we can defend.

The 3 best teams I have watched play (style wise) is UCLA, Stanford and Florida. I know Pepperdine plays nice soccer, but haven’t seen them play this year.
Pepp is all that and a Green Smoothie

They have a Seal Team 6 feel about them

Plays very well on the road

They scramble well from offense to defense and show very little panic

Just outright nasty when it comes to sharing point

Tested early in the season in OT against a quality SEC squad and aged well on their Midwest Swing

Pookie even painted the Caddy Malibu ORANGE cause the phone are ringing off the hooks

THERE YOU HAVE IT
PEPPERDINE '17

By the way, played Sierra Lakes this morning at 5:50am from the Black tees (6,800 yards) and shot an 83. I stopped playing golf for a decade. I played 7 rounds in the last 3 months and my SCGA handicap is already at 10.4!
Golf is awesome. I wish more surfers would take up golf.

Lost to Kansas. Tied Utah. Lost to Washington. Lost to Washington State. Lost to Cal. Lost to Stanford. Lost to UCLA.

Those last few are predictions of the future. I like your new screen name by the way @surfrider . It's better and less obvious than @Swoosh . Keep trying. I rather enjoy how pathetic your team is looking right now. The question is if they will still make the tournament riding a 5 game losing streak. My call is no with that bubble zone RPI and no good wins on the resume.

With Keidane's scholarship management next year is going to be a disaster.....
This is the post I referred to. I simply offered an opportunity to back what you spew. And who is Mitch?

This is the post I referred to. I simply offered an opportunity to back what you spew. And who is Mitch?

Oh so I never offered a bet. Sounds like I was talking $hit about my favorite target. If you want to play for real you have my offer.

FYI. I don't think $C will win another game but they are even money this weekend in my opinion.

Oh so I never offered a bet. Sounds like I was talking $hit about my favorite target. If you want to play for real you have my offer.

FYI. I don't think $C will win another game but they are even money this weekend in my opinion.
I'll pass. And not because I'm a whiny Mitch but because your original prediction was implausible I could give two shits about it

Back