2017-2018 Academy Schedule

So the signed HS seniors pass on tourneys? How about their last year of HS?

That team has several 2017 grads. If camp starts on August 1st and you want to contribute you should probably be there. Unless you are playing in the Olympics or something.

we haven't started practicing yet, not until august. so no summer surf. and considering our da travel is : socal 11 times and norcal twice, without the tourneys or showcases, im ok with sitting this one out. i will enjoy reading the forum instead =)

There are 7 missing Socal GDA teams at Surf Cup (Beach, Legends, LA Premier, Eagles, Slammers, Albion, and Del Sol).
Anyone know who is going to Silverlakes or when the schedules will be up?

Ok, I'll bite.

If you look at the GDA Southwest Conference, there are 8 teams not playing at Surf. Lightning already weighed in saying LAGSD won't be playing at Silverlakes, so that leaves 7 in question. Additionally, if we look at the Northwest Conference (10 GDA teams) 5 are playing at Surf.

So, I am setting the over-under for Southwest GDA teams showing up in Silverlakes at 6 teams.

I will also take a further step out on a limb and set the over-under for Northwest GDA teams showing up in Silverlakes at 2 teams.

Now y'all can make your bets!

Back