2016-2017 Women's College Soccer ReDeux

I have been extremely patient with you.
Im trying to help you.
Im a good and decent man.
You are NOT a good and decent man when you keep acting up on the forum. We are NOT friends, but I will extend an olive branch and ask are we good? It means let by gones be by gones and let's stop the BS banter going back and forth...can you let by gones be by gones? Are you good? It means take your own advice....be a "nice and benevolent man" and stop taking jabs....if you don't you are not a "nice and benevolent man".

You are NOT a good and decent man when you keep acting up on the forum. We are NOT friends, but I will extend an olive branch and ask are we good? It means let by gones be by gones and let's stop the BS banter going back and forth...can you let by gones be by gones? Are you good? It means take your own advice....be a "nice and benevolent man" and stop taking jabs....if you don't you are not a "nice and benevolent man".
Very well.
I wont ever make fun of you again.

I am not going to hurt you or your family.... PERIOD! I am NOT stupid to jeopardize my family life, professional license, for the forum.

I posted info about you to prove that nobody on the forum is anonymous including yourself. If that scared you, I apologize. That is the risk you take posting on the forum. Everyone on the forum needs to understand that it's easy to figure anybody out on the forum and you can't hide behind your screen name.
Never hid.
Never scared.
Just prepared.
peace.

I am not going to hurt you or your family.... PERIOD! I am NOT stupid to jeopardize my family life, professional license, for the forum.

I posted info about you to prove that nobody on the forum is anonymous including yourself. If that scared you, I apologize. That is the risk you take posting on the forum. Everyone on the forum needs to understand that it's easy to figure anybody out on the forum and you can't hide behind your screen name.

I am surprised you have not been banned from this forum. You are one of those people in the world that can dish it but are unable to take it. You have the intelligence and temperament of a toddler.

I am surprised you have not been banned from this forum. You are one of those people in the world that can dish it but are unable to take it. You have the intelligence and temperament of a toddler.
Ironic coming from the guy who was warned by Dominic.

Ironic coming from the guy who was warned by Dominic.
MessiFTW, did you forget you're the sick one who posted soccer girls need to do sexual favors for their ODP, club, college and YNT coaches in order to get ahead.....and why Dominic warned you.

And I edited your version compared to vulgar word you posted.

This is pretty much how Colorado has won nearly every Pac12 game they've played this year...

I agree. They don't connect very many passes that's for sure.

Crazy to think that whomever wins between them and Utah will be the 5th place team and both will get in.

MessiFTW, did you forget you're the sick one who posted soccer girls need to do sexual favors for their ODP, club, college and YNT coaches in order to get ahead.....and why Dominic warned you.

And I edited your version compared to vulgar word you posted.
Again, you provide proof that you are dimwitted. I said the other dimwitted parent on this forum does sexual favors for her DD's playing time.

You got bent out of shape because I threw out a harmless jab, really?
You call me at my house and start squeeking about it?
I even tried to reason with you on the phone, but you wouldnt shut up and listen for two seconds, so Ill do it here.

So far you have called me everything from white trash to a bag of shit. You have posted my kid's info.
You pmd me and called me a piece of shit, and called me numerous times on a "NO caller ID" number.
Today you called me on a phone with a 909 area code, and literally squeeked non stop until I hung up.

You have stalked me, and tried to humiliate me in every way you know, why?
Because I threw a jab at you on a soccer forum.
I have been extremely patient with you, little man.

You need to grow up.

Again, NO Gonads, What a dick.

We all know that shit goes on.
Its pay to play.
Politics are everywhere.

Really? I never new that went on! I miss all the good stuff. D even had two women coaches in her career. And they started her without me sleeping with either of them! If only the D had been a little less talented, away tournaments would have been so much more interesting... dang. Seriously tho - I never even thought of that! Actually, now I'm kind of hurt. I was pretty buff back then too. sigh.

Meanwhile, was there something in the thread title lead me to believe there might be something about college soccer or something in here?

Really? I never new that went on! I miss all the good stuff. D even had two women coaches in her career. And they started her without me sleeping with either of them! If only the D had been a little less talented, away tournaments would have been so much more interesting... dang. Seriously tho - I never even thought of that! Actually, now I'm kind of hurt. I was pretty buff back then too. sigh.

Meanwhile, was there something in the thread title lead me to believe there might be something about college soccer or something in here?
Nope.

BTW, I wonder if MAP ever had that sharp tooth fixed?

Back