2016-2017 Women's College Soccer ReDeux

Guess who's leading the ACC and the PAC 12? Some great games this weekend around the country. Colorado is off to a 5-0 start and Duke is 5-0-1. Clearly one was expected to be here and one wasn't. Which of these two teams if any will be on top after the second half of conference play?

and guess who's leading the WCC? :D. Let's see if they can hang on to it.

They were expected to be near the top so in my opinion not much of a surprise. I watched them play against BYU and they did a great job bogging down their offense. They actually scored one earlier that got called back for I think an offside call.

6 pack of Firestone 805 says the Azure Diablos.

I wanted to post my reply to this on this thread as the other one has gotten waaaaaaay off topic. If it's cool I would love this one to stay on topic.

Cali I agree with you again. Let's try to make this a habit as you seem like a really decent human being even if I don't see eye to eye with you. Virginia is not the team that they used to be. They are talented and dangerous and will always be a top 10 caliber team but this recent incarnation is going to have some trouble with the Blue Devils.

and guess who's leading the WCC? :D. Let's see if they can hang on to it.

I think they have a really good shot at it. The one game that really concerns me is Santa Clara. They have some very solid talent and seem to play best against the better teams. That one is going to be an old school street fight. Let's hope the Waves back their shivs. I also agree that St. Mary's is a serious trap game. They beat Cal earlier this year and as we have seen this year one team can have the ball 75-85% of the time but lose or tie if they don't put the ball in the net multiple times and give up an easy opportunity.

They beat Cal earlier this year and as we have seen this year one team can have the ball 75-85% of the time but lose or tie if they don't put the ball in the net multiple times and give up an easy opportunity.
This is pretty much how Colorado has won nearly every Pac12 game they've played this year...

Shut up slut. Colorado is winning because their keeper is beast mode.
You are such a bitch, your brain must be suffering from heat stroke. Why don't you dunk your head in a bucket of ice water to cool off some.

The funny part is you liked your own post, lol!

I wanted to post my reply to this on this thread as the other one has gotten waaaaaaay off topic. If it's cool I would love this one to stay on topic.

Cali I agree with you again. Let's try to make this a habit as you seem like a really decent human being even if I don't see eye to eye with you. Virginia is not the team that they used to be. They are talented and dangerous and will always be a top 10 caliber team but this recent incarnation is going to have some trouble with the Blue Devils.
There's already a womens soccer thread.
NoGoal had his intervention and seems to be recovering nicely.
Im a very good natured and benevolent man.
You're welcome to come back to the original thread and talk soccer.
This one is a little slow.

There's already a womens soccer thread.
NoGoal had his intervention and seems to be recovering nicely.
Im a very good natured and benevolent man.
You're welcome to come back to the original thread and talk soccer.
This one is a little slow.
You don't know when to "STOP" do you, but it doesn't come as any surprise......since, idiots keep on doing the same shit anyways!

I tried keeping it cool and you keep up with your shit!

You got bent out of shape because I threw out a harmless jab, really?
You call me at my house and start squeeking about it?
I even tried to reason with you on the phone, but you wouldnt shut up and listen for two seconds, so Ill do it here.

So far you have called me everything from white trash to a bag of shit. You have posted my kid's info.
You pmd me and called me a piece of shit, and called me numerous times on a "NO caller ID" number.
Today you called me on a phone with a 909 area code, and literally squeeked non stop until I hung up.

You have stalked me, and tried to humiliate me in every way you know, why?
Because I threw a jab at you on a soccer forum.
I have been extremely patient with you, little man.

You need to grow up.

I even tried to reason with you on the phone, but you wouldnt shut up and listen for two seconds, so Ill do it here.

So far you have called me everything from white trash to a bag of shit. You have posted my kid's info.
You pmd me and called me a piece of shit, and called me numerous times on a "NO caller ID" number.
Today you called me on a phone with a 909 area code, and literally squeeked non stop until I hung up.

You need to grow up.
When you sent a private message last night to let it lie. I replied we are good. Yet, you keep on going....as I told you over the phone. So when you sent that PM....it meant it's okay for you to keep going? Call me, if you really want to discuss.

Now you want to get support from the forum, ha!

When you sent a private message last night to let it lie. I replied we are good. Yet, you keep on going....as I told you over the phone. So when you sent that PM....it meant it's okay for you to keep going? Call me, if you really want to discuss.

Now you want to get support from the forum, ha!
Apparently you cant tell the difference between a a harmless jab, and all out stalking.

I pmd you to tell you that I have pictures of you, and to let things lie.
I would never have even cared who you were until you went full psycho stalker.
At that point I decided to see what I was up against to protect myself and my family.

If you think my comment about you "recovering nicely" is a personal attack, then you may have a serious mental disorder.
Would you like me to post your image on this thread?
I wont unless you approve it.

You need to grow up.

I will admit I am not an angel and you need to get it through your thick skull that you are NOT the "nice and benevolent man" you think you are.

Apparently you cant tell the difference between a a harmless jab, and all out stalking.

I pmd you to tell you that I have pictures of you, and to let things lie.
I would never have even cared who you were until you went full psycho stalker.
At that point I decided to see what I was up against to protect myself and my family.

If you think my comment about you "recovering nicely" is a personal attack, then you may have a serious mental disorder.
Would you like me to post your image on this thread?
I wont unless you approve it.

I am not going to hurt you or your family.... PERIOD! I am NOT stupid to jeopardize my family life, professional license, for the forum.

I posted info about you to prove that nobody on the forum is anonymous including yourself. If that scared you, I apologize. That is the risk you take posting on the forum. Everyone on the forum needs to understand that it's easy to figure anybody out on the forum and you can't hide behind your screen name.

Back