2016/2017 G03 Tournament Results

The result for OC Kickoff Flight 1 8/20-8/21 is incorrect. Santa Monica United G03 defeated IE Surf 2-1. You have it reversed.

One more week GG....then you can take a couple well-deserved months off!!!

Thanks for all the time and work you put in this summer creating and maintaining this information - it is truly appreciated!

:cool:Hot Spurs tournament this weekend has another hidden 03 age group under 02s bronze bringing the total to 8 03 teams competing two different ages and brackets....don't ask why? Thought you could use the update.

I saw that. I think there are some 02 teams in the bracket. I don't usually put the other age groups in these but, as you point out, there are more 03's than usual there. If it is an all 03 final, I'll probably include it.

:cool:Hot Spurs tournament this weekend has another hidden 03 age group under 02s bronze bringing the total to 8 03 teams competing two different ages and brackets....don't ask why? Thought you could use the update.

They probably didn't have enough teams to make an 03 Gold, so they moved them up. I do question whether 03 Gold is equivalent to 02 Bronze, especially in a local tournament.

An 03 Team won the 02 Bronze so I've included it in the list. Thanks for looking out for it.

OK. I've done what I can. There are a few results that haven't posted over the last couple weeks. If someone see's a change or a mistake, let me know.

Otherwise, look for the next update to come around mid-November for tournaments resuming on Thanksgiving.

OK. It's baaaaaaaaaaak. I get the bulk of the tournaments from Cal-South's sanctioned tournament listing. If you league has a tournament not listed there, please let me know!!

I'm changing the format a little bit by eliminating the individual tournament dates and just grouping them by start date. I think I'm going to run out of room in the last post and want to see about condensing it a little bit so all the results are contained in the first messages. Eliminating the redundant dates should reduce the space used by probably ±10%.

Also, I'm no longer going to include a 'winner' in showcases unless most of the teams played each other. There will still be a link to the results page, but I don't think it is appropriate to present a winner in most of those formats.

Back