2016-17 D1 Women's soccer thread!!!

Oh good.
I'll know ladies on all three teams, coaches from two & I'll be rooting for one team.

I will also be rooting for one team. Probably a different one than you will be rooting for. I'm looking forward to going to the outlet there too although shopping with a picky teenager getting ready for a concert is a whole lot of standing around.

Pepperdine will be playing the first two games on Saturday, UCSB will be playing the first game and the last and UCLA will be playing the last two games after a night game in San Diego on Friday. Keep your eye on #21. She does something special almost every game.

Pepperdine will be playing the first two games on Saturday, UCSB will be playing the first game and the last and UCLA will be playing the last two games after a night game in San Diego on Friday. Keep your eye on #21. She does something special almost every game.
Looking forward to seeing the great Flemming in person.
Unbelievable player.

Some great players at UCLA gonna be rid'n pine this year.
I hope they understand their role.
Its a superstar studded cast.

Most come in knowing that it is a competitive cauldron. Everyone is a baller. The good news is that there will be plenty of minutes for the top 19. The coach has no problem getting players in once the game is in hand.

Most come in knowing that it is a competitive cauldron. Everyone is a baller. The good news is that there will be plenty of minutes for the top 19. The coach has no problem getting players in once the game is in hand.
I just hope nobody gets dragged out with a bloody lip.
If #21 is "nastier than United", Id hate to be tryna take her spot.

I just hope nobody gets dragged out with a bloody lip.
If #21 is "nastier than United", Id hate to be tryna take her spot.

She is actually the sweetest kid you will ever meet. They need a deep roster with all of the national team call ups that happen. Come 2018/19/20 it is going to be a challenge to get the starting lineup together all at once. The team knows that this is the year to make it happen.

Back