2016-17 D1 Women's soccer thread!!!

I know that forward well. She played club ball for Pleasanton Rage. I see that the Waves got Brie Welch from their 2016 class to join them this spring. I had wondered what had happened to her. It's nice to see that she is back in the fold. I always thought that her commute for soccer was insane.

I'm going to bet that Pepperdine makes some "Waves" this season. It looks to be a 4 horse race in the WCC with Malibu being the place with the most experience. I can't wait until August.
Had a conversation with "that forward's" dad.
Nice guy, and a great dad.
Brianna looked FAST. I had never seen her before, and my daughter informed me she has taken some time off from soccer, but what an athlete.

Had a conversation with "that forward's" dad.
Nice guy, and a great dad.
Brianna looked FAST. I had never seen her before, and my daughter informed me she has taken some time off from soccer, but what an athlete.

She was on the ODP regional team and YNT way back when. I know her well from way back in the U12 days. She is a very talented player. I'm glad that she got over the burnout. Coach Ward had some really nice things to say about her. I think that she will definitely help an already talented team. They are going to be my second favorite team to cheer for this year.

Long Beach looking good against UCLA. Using their new forward from Pats ;-)

Looked good? With all due respect what game were you watching? They could barely connect a pass. Their keeper looked good I will give you that. They had a girl get a red card because she was playing so physically!! As a matter of fact the Bruins had to use a senior player because at one point they had two players hurt and both field subs were in the game. As a matter of fact they started a wide back at forward and put one of their center backs at forward because they only had two forwards healthy and/or available.

I wouldn't look at this as very informational. The shots on goal weren't that close and the Bruins had 14 players suited. Let's see what happens in the fall.

Cali,

You are lame. I bet that you wish that your player was good enough for the Bruins. I can't wait to see how you post when your Mia is sitting the bench at NC State.

Cali you picked the wrong day. I've had a 32 ounce coffee from CBTL and I'm not in the mood for your BS. I've got my gloves off and am ready to rumble...

Ask the player with the dislocated shoulder what she thinks of UCLA.

Cali you picked the wrong day. I've had a 32 ounce coffee from CBTL and I'm not in the mood for your BS. I've got my gloves off and am ready to rumble...

Ask the player with the dislocated shoulder what she thinks of UCLA.
I am confused. Are you replying to a different thread? I don't see any Cali posts in this thread in over two weeks.

I have a reliable source that has confirmed to me that Trump used Russian dressing on his salad "continuously" during the Presidential campaign.

Some early spring scores in SoCal:

Uci 2 - San Diego 1
UCSB 3 - CSUN 1
Long Beach 4 - San Diego 1
Pepperdine 1 - San Diego State 0
Long Beach 3 - San Diego State 1
Long Beach 1 - UCLA 0
Azusa Pacific 2 - Fullerton "B" 1
UCSB 1 - Azusa Pacific 0
Fullerton 2 - UCSB 0

Back