2010 division

Who knows, I cant find out.

I believe the folks at RSF attack were organizing this league. They call it the JDL "Junior Development League. Their two 2010's are in it as are the Sharks "b" 2010/2011, Surf 2010 and some others of whom I am not aware. Nice option.

It seems to be going fine. 2010 Girls team played Surf last week. Im having problem finding full team list and standings of Independent League online. Does anybody else seethem?
Question: Is your DD playing actual games right now this early in the season for 2010 age? My DD is in SCDSL and is this independent league only down in San Diego? Seems like last year the first 4 or 5 months were just a practice per week and that was all - thought there would be more games. Thanks in advance!

Question: Is your DD playing actual games right now this early in the season for 2010 age? My DD is in SCDSL and is this independent league only down in San Diego? Seems like last year the first 4 or 5 months were just a practice per week and that was all - thought there would be more games. Thanks in advance!
We have two practices a week right now, no games. My daughter plays for the Force team and really enjoyed the JDL last year. We will be joining Presidio this year and entering many tourneys.

My DD's 2010 team played Presidio last year. She is off right now and the team won't start practices until the beginning of April. First tournament will probably be Memorial Day.

I thought the 2011 were not going to play in Presidio this year, but the Presidio website lists U8/2011 in the timeline section...so is there going to be a "2010(b)" division for 2011, similar to last year's "2009(b)" division for 2010?

I thought the 2011 were not going to play in Presidio this year, but the Presidio website lists U8/2011 in the timeline section...so is there going to be a "2010(b)" division for 2011, similar to last year's "2009(b)" division for 2010?

Probably but who knows. The policy was supposed to apply in 2017 but it didn't. Maybe it was not enough notice so Cal South let it slide? 2018 though? The policy is pretty clear ...

http://media.calsouth.com/data/Downloads/ByLaws/2017/MinimumAgePlayersPolicy122617.pdf?rev=9BC0

"Any Cal South player whose eighth (8th) birthday Does Not occur during the calendar year (2018) or prior will not be classified as a Cal South Competitive player and cannot play on a competitive team or in a competitive environment."

I have no clue how Cal South does or does not enforce its policies though. I do know that they would not let 2010s play up in the 2009 brackets for State Cup this year.

Probably but who knows. The policy was supposed to apply in 2017 but it didn't. Maybe it was not enough notice so Cal South let it slide? 2018 though? The policy is pretty clear ...

http://media.calsouth.com/data/Downloads/ByLaws/2017/MinimumAgePlayersPolicy122617.pdf?rev=9BC0

"Any Cal South player whose eighth (8th) birthday Does Not occur during the calendar year (2018) or prior will not be classified as a Cal South Competitive player and cannot play on a competitive team or in a competitive environment."

I have no clue how Cal South does or does not enforce its policies though. I do know that they would not let 2010s play up in the 2009 brackets for State Cup this year.

There will be a 2011 league. US Soccer can mandate it but at the calsouth event it was made clear that they want a 2011 league. Presidio is a gaming league, they will offer it if wanted(which it is). As for state cup, TFA 2010 won 09 Mayors despite that rule. I know our 2010 teams tried and were denied but they were able to get in somehow.

There will be a 2011 league. US Soccer can mandate it but at the calsouth event it was made clear that they want a 2011 league. Presidio is a gaming league, they will offer it if wanted(which it is). As for state cup, TFA 2010 won 09 Mayors despite that rule. I know our 2010 teams tried and were denied but they were able to get in somehow.
Yes agree, I hear there will be a 2011 league (straight from a coach), but not sure how TFA's team got in State Cup, because our 2010 girls were denied???

Yes agree, I hear there will be a 2011 league (straight from a coach), but not sure how TFA's team got in State Cup, because our 2010 girls were denied???
So were our boys. From what I understand, they played in an 09 league so they registered for league as an 09. Loophole.

They will allow it now. When the new age group comes and they say that no 2011 teams will be able to play, they will still play.

Where can I look this up. I have a 2011 that played up last year. I was told he could do the same this year with his. 2010. We have just paid club fees in full. Was I misinformed?

You were not misinformed. He doesn't even have to play 2010 as they are having a 2011 division.
Thanks.

Do you know if a 2012 will be allowed to play up in a 2011 or 2010 team then. If they played last year. It is my childs best friend and they joined together. Ot seems strange to take a kid who might not be able to play.

Back