2006 - ODP Player Pool

That must been part of the DEAL. He must show up to secure her spot. Show his face to all his ODP coaches.

Funny that you say BW and the AS girl's mom are an item because from what I've heard she is on Legends FC now.

Funny that you say BW and the AS girl's mom are an item because from what I've heard she is on Legends FC now.
That's the other one! It wasn't just one mom. BW tried multiple moms on that team. One of the moms just had enough respect for herself and her husband and her kid and told her husband on BW. Praise to her!

That's the other one! It wasn't just one mom. BW tried multiple moms on that team. One of the moms just had enough respect for herself and her husband and her kid and told her husband on BW. Praise to her!

You must be your thinking of the wrong person. I was talking about BN who made ODP. She formally played for AS but quit after state cup and recently committed to Legends FC. As far as the other family I feel sorry for them. One crazy mom from AS (who is now on Blues "B" team) started several rumors that almost caused their divorce just because the crazy lady's DD wasn't getting play time.

You must be your thinking of the wrong person. I was talking about BN who made ODP. She formally played for AS but quit after state cup and recently committed to Legends FC. As far as the other family I feel sorry for them. One crazy mom from AS (who is now on Blues "B" team) started several rumors that almost caused their divorce just because the crazy lady's DD wasn't getting play time.

I don't think it was A rumor. It was TRUE! That's why the Dad pulled the DD off and moved to legends.. The one Wife stick up for her family and told her husband (They left). The other wife got caught and was embarrassed and dad move DD from the team and went to legends (Stuck around after State-cup but I guess Dad couldn't take it anymore). The other one stayed DD made ODP. BW nice job! Got an ODP PLAYER and a 05player let's not forget about that!

From what I've heard you guys are going to have a really strong team next year. Team stayed together and got a few new solid players. Good luck man ME is a great coach
I totally agree on ME he is a super cool guy. He is really great with the girls and they love playing for him. Think this is his third year with this team. It will be interesting to see all the moves that went on with the clubs this very short off season. I heard plenty of rumors the past 2 weekends hanging out in Ventura. Hope to get a game in soon to shake of our last lost to AS in the semis of State cup. Our girls really didn't play their game and it showed with a 2-1 loss. What team does you DD play for ?

I totally agree on ME he is a super cool guy. He is really great with the girls and they love playing for him. Think this is his third year with this team. It will be interesting to see all the moves that went on with the clubs this very short off season. I heard plenty of rumors the past 2 weekends hanging out in Ventura. Hope to get a game in soon to shake of our last lost to AS in the semis of State cup. Our girls really didn't play their game and it showed with a 2-1 loss. What team does you DD play for ?
Was AS able to keep an "2006" team together for next year, or did most of those girls move on to a different club? I had heard about some of them going together to Blues, but then heard it didn't happen? Also heard Strikers had a lot of movement with their coaching change. Seems like a lot of really good players could be with new teams...if so, guessing the rich got richer (Legends, SD Surf, Beach, Albion?)? Doesn't look like a very strong egsl spring league for the 2006 group, so seeing the movement might need to wait until summer.

Slammers, I was shooting for anonymity but I guess I'll just have to be a little more PC with my comments . I'm sure that was a tough game for your girls with all the drama surrounding it.

Does anyone have an idea what the plan/schedule is for the 06 ODP team? I assume something happens between now and March and then there are tryouts again? Thank you.

All the girls who were at the camp in July are invited back at the end of December in Fullerton, along with 20 or so new girls (if I remember correctly). From this group the team will be chosen and they will play in Arizona in the Spring. Again, if memory serves me correctly.

Back