2003 Champions League Playoffs

How about eliminating the club pass all together for the play offs? Or club pass players need to play with the team 50% of the games during season? I'm okay with ECNL teams sending nonstarter players to sister teams to get more play time, or helping out with subs during the season.
Save all this player swapping for the tournaments. League should be about developement under whatever circumstances a team should have to persevere through as a part of, wait for it, development of players, coaches, and club DOCʻs.

We played against Surf this weekend...and yes there was at least one with a "patch". Don't think it was CRL though. Still would have to agree with Sandypk... Loved that we can play any team, any players, any time! Best of luck to all the teams remaining!! Have fun out there!!
Surf did not "borrow" any players from any other team. No ECNL. Same rostered players as all season. You must have mistaken a CRL patch.

I thought I saw a girl with a "patch" on Surf. It really doesn't matter anyway, b/c I would want my dd to play against any girl at the 03 age group no matter what team they play for. Our dds will only get better by playing great teams no matter who is on a team. I was just saying I saw a "patch" on the uniform. Not sure if it was an ECNL player or not. If it was an ECNL player, she's just an 03 girl just like the rest of our dds.

False. No ECNL players playing for surf

They have used exactly one player for CRL one game In August when they had only 12 players

Don't know what to tell you here. Surf had no borrowed players.
Right. I was just questioning whether those that supposedly know "patches" really know patches given the obvious differences. Perhaps Surfʻs appearance in the Semis after barely making it in to the Champions playoff (8th) is cause for suspicion. No doubt the patch police will be at the semis this weekend.

Right. I was just questioning whether those that supposedly know "patches" really know patches given the obvious differences. Perhaps Surfʻs appearance in the Semis after barely making it in to the Champions playoff (8th) is cause for suspicion. No doubt the patch police will be at the semis this weekend.
Surf 03 ecnl doesn't play on Saturday.....if they make it to the Championship game on Sunday....they won't have any patches b/c 03 ecnl plays on Sunday. Blues 03 ecnl is out of town for the weekend so you won't see any patches in the blues games this weekend. (I predict NO patches this weekend for semi/championship games. The way it should be. :)

Surf 03 ecnl doesn't play on Saturday.....if they make it to the Championship game on Sunday....they won't have any patches b/c 03 ecnl plays on Sunday. Blues 03 ecnl is out of town for the weekend so you won't see any patches in the blues games this weekend. (I predict NO patches this weekend for semi/championship games. The way it should be. :)
Your post implies Blues 03 and Surf 03 has borrowed players. I promise you there have been no borrowed players from Blues. You have also been assured Surf hasn't borrowed players. And why don't you like the Blues? In a previous post you wished good luck to both Legends teams and Surf. Hopefully all teams play to their full potential.

Save all this player swapping for the tournaments. League should be about developement under whatever circumstances a team should have to persevere through as a part of, wait for it, development of players, coaches, and club DOCʻs.

I could not agree more with this statement.

Question for everyone....can patches help their sister team's out at National Cup?

02 Blues/Strikers 2nd team's borrowing from 03 ecnl sister team's.

That is a good question and I don't have the answer. Since ECNL goes dark after this weekend and does not resume until late March, I think it is entirely possible that some "patches" will be used during NC.

False. No ECNL players playing for surf

They have used exactly one player for CRL one game In August when they had only 12 players

The matter is now put to rest. Sombitch knows and I believe him 100%. And just to be clear....there is no sarcasm in my response.

Thanks Som.

Strikers 03 ECNL is in Vegas on Saturday. No guest players on Saturday, but Sunday could be a different story.

Back