2003 Champions League Playoffs

#11 Rsc Scv vs #14 Blues holley should be a good game. Rsc is realley coached well and technically sound. Blues is a deep team with nice skill players up top. But im my opinion #9 is a game changer in the midfield. Also Blues center back is very tuff and fast..this one should be fun..

I've have not seen most of the Europa division play. I can tell you that most of the Champions teams are pretty close in competition, if I had to choose one I would say Beach Demelo. If any Europa team did advance I'd be surprised, but the one who has the best chance probably CDA Slammers

View attachment 292 finally the 2003 Champions League Playoffs seeding and schedule is posted. Most of the games are in Silverlakes and 4 first round in Veterans Park (Pomona).

Well deserved and best in class - Beach DeMelo is the top ranked team. So who are the contenders? What are the predictions?

Here is the schedule:
http://www.scdslsoccer.com/schedules/2016Playoffs/86261436.html

Come on KP - we need your predictions too. Or do you want to pass since you have a dog in this fight? I am not making any predictions in my dd's playoff bracket.

Come on KP - we need your predictions too. Or do you want to pass since you have a dog in this fight? I am not making any predictions in my dd's playoff bracket.

Yes, since I have "skin this this bracket" I would rather not but what the heck - here you go

Top 1/2 bracket - Beach DeMelo
Contenders - Navy & Legends
Bottom 1/2 bracket - Beach Hudson
Contenders - SB Galaxy

Good luck to all.....

Yes, since I have "skin this this bracket" I would rather not but what the heck - here you go

Top 1/2 bracket - Beach DeMelo
Contenders - Navy & Legends
Bottom 1/2 bracket - Beach Hudson
Contenders - SB Galaxy

Good luck to all.....

Solid picks. Not sure Galaxy is in the right form now. But with these single elimination games, anything can happen.

Thanks KP!

I've have not seen most of the Europa division play. I can tell you that most of the Champions teams are pretty close in competition, if I had to choose one I would say Beach Demelo. If any Europa team did advance I'd be surprised, but the one who has the best chance probably CDA Slammers

Be surprised. Blues Holley (Europa) 2-1

Real So Cal - SCV G2003W - Neveleff vs So Cal Blues 2003 Holley RSC
Temecula Valley Hawks SC Girls 2003 Academy vs Legends FC - East Riverside G03 FC Temecula Hawks
Beach FC G03 deMelo vs San Diego Surf EGSL Academy 2003 Beach Demelo to take it all
Legends FC G03 Academy vs San Diego Soccer Club G2003 Academy Navy Legends Academy

Temecula Valley Hawks SC Girls 2003 Academy vs Legends FC - East Riverside G03 FC Temecula Hawks
Beach FC G03 deMelo vs San Diego Surf EGSL Academy 2003 Beach Demelo to take it all
Legends FC G03 Academy vs San Diego Soccer Club G2003 Academy Navy Legends Academy
The Legends vs Navy game will be a close game. Both very strong teams.

Beach Demelo or Legends Academy will win it all. :)

Back