2002 DA Academies - Where are they now?

Eusebio

SILVER ELITE
With the '02s in the middle of a DA off-year, I wanted to compile a list of where all the 2002 DA academy teams have gone this year. Did they go back to CSL/SCDSL? Are they playing Boys ECNL? Did they disband temporarily? I'm going to update this topic as I find more info, so please post below if you know where any of the teams went and I'll update the Lost & Found list.

LOST
Arsenal FC
FC Golden State
LA Galaxy
LAUFA
Nomands
Pateadores
Real So Cal
Santa Barbara SC
Strikers FC

FOUND
Albion - Playing as "Albion Academy USDA" or "Albion SC USSDA". Participating in CSL Premier and CRL. Recently played in Albion Cup and Surf Cup.
Surf - Playing as "Surf 02 NPL". Participating in SCDSL (Fall) and NPL (Spring). Recently played in Manchester City Cup and Surf Cup.

With the '02s in the middle of a DA off-year, I wanted to compile a list of where all the 2002 DA academy teams have gone this year. Did they go back to CSL/SCDSL? Are they playing Boys ECNL? Did they disband temporarily? I'm going to update this topic as I find more info, so please post below if you know where any of the teams went and I'll update the Lost & Found list.

LOST
Arsenal FC
FC Golden State
LA Galaxy
LAUFA
Nomands
Pateadores
Real So Cal
Santa Barbara SC
Strikers FC

FOUND
Albion - Playing as "Albion Academy USDA" or "Albion SC USSDA". Participating in CSL Premier and CRL. Recently played in Albion Cup and Surf Cup.
Surf - Playing as "Surf 02 NPL". Participating in SCDSL (Fall) and NPL (Spring). Recently played in Manchester City Cup and Surf Cup.
GSA 02's are playing in the CSL 01 Premier Bracket.

LOST
Arsenal FC
FC Golden State
LA Galaxy
LAUFA
Nomands
Pateadores
Real So Cal
Santa Barbara SC
Strikers FC

FOUND
Surf ussda 2002 team has split. 6 players have been with the ussda 2001 team. That npl team is a mix of players. It’s not the academy team.

Back