04 GK Seeking team for next season. Traveling to China to play in Gothia Cup next month.

Stefania

BRONZE
My 04 son is looking for a new team this upcoming season. He's been out to different clubs, but hasn't found the right fit yet. He's been guest playing with several Flight 1/Gold teams during tournament season to stay in playing shape. He has also been invited to play in China next month (August) to represent the USA. We're located in Chino and are willing to travel (within reason for working parents) for a good opportunity. Please feel free call or text me - 562.405.9655, if you're looking for a great keeper that is eager to work hard and be a full time contributor to his team.

Thanks in advance!

-Stefania

My 04 son is looking for a new team this upcoming season. He's been out to different clubs, but hasn't found the right fit yet. He's been guest playing with several Flight 1/Gold teams during tournament season to stay in playing shape. He has also been invited to play in China next month (August) to represent the USA. We're located in Chino and are willing to travel (within reason for working parents) for a good opportunity. Please feel free call or text me - 562.405.9655, if you're looking for a great keeper that is eager to work hard and be a full time contributor to his team.

Thanks in advance!

-Stefania

You've been making the "hard sell" for this GK for some time now.
Perhaps you are not looking in the right place?
Put the Kool-Aid down and relax.
Let him have some fun.

I wouldn't be doing anything without my son's request. You also don't personally know the challenges he has encountered, which makes him extremely proud when I mention the "kool-aid" you're referring. However, I appreciate the feedback.

Back